for You Belong With Me

10/14/2009 c2 2xlillyx
haha, that was so funny, I saw your other fanfic, and I was reading it and singing You belong with me to myself, then I was like, look! Another one! And I read it and it was a song-fic for you belong with me. haha (:

It was very cute!
10/8/2009 c2 8LILYandJAMESareCUTE
...

This.

Is.

AWESOME!

Three thumbs up! (I only have two, but I'll steal one and stick it up for you too!)

Been looking for this story to come out for ages (a songfic to this song thats how I want it done)

So good!
9/19/2009 c2 siriuslyseriouspadfootlover
great story! i loved it, and hope the other ones are just as well written :)
8/20/2009 c2 2zaly
amazing! one of the best songfics that I've read!
8/18/2009 c2 asthesunshines
cute :D and you belong with me is one of my fav songs! i would have been funny if the song they were listening to was you belong with me, it is, after all, a "muggle radio" song :D
8/10/2009 c2 37ispksarcasm
this story is so adorable. i really enjoyed it. good job. and i love that song :)
7/30/2009 c2 7Bamberrr.x
Wow Love It! It made me think about the guy I like and brought tears to my eyes... Boy, does that sound cheesey!

Great Story!

Bamber
7/28/2009 c2 freespirit85
im pretty sure james wouldn't know that lily was wearing a cream colored dress with an empire waist or that she was wearing mascara and eye shadow and lip gloss. he would just notice how nice she looked.

and it seems really forced at times, like you're trying to fit the song exactly, going along with the music video, rather than putting your own spin on it.
7/28/2009 c2 2JoneyHaleMalfoy
AW! Its so cute! I loved it!
7/28/2009 c2 DobbyLivesAgain
aww! that was sweet! great job :)
7/28/2009 c2 6AlwaysChasingNeverland
This story is really good. i like the way you have based it on the taylor swift song- young belong with me (dont know whether i got either of them right bu anyhow). i like how the story ends with the confession. well done, your a marvelous writer.x
7/27/2009 c1 4MiscellaneousMe
:Sigh: This was great. I love the song, it fit so well.
7/27/2009 c2 11Celina Corey
I like it. :]
7/27/2009 c2 2RandomGeek
no reveiws, seriuosly. well this is a good story