for Episode of the Past

2/14/2011 c2 Evci
I liked it !
2/10/2011 c2 23Rori Potter
Short but good. Update soon.
8/20/2010 c2 11Mokushi Ryuu
Love it Love it Love it!
8/3/2010 c1 Cassandra30
Good story. Although I could do without the slash angle.
6/13/2010 c1 dAy-drEAm-thrU-lIfE
Hey,

Jt finished readin ure story n 4rt da pairin was rather refreshin. I fink its da onli story wid dat pairing. It wud b gr8 if u did a sequel or make it a two-shot wid dem gettin 2geva. I also lyk da fact dat he isn't perfect in da story =). I fink der need 2 b mre harry/don stories out der...
10/26/2009 c1 18youreconfusingme
OK. First of all...lemme take that all in.

WOW. this is the first time that I've read a CSI NY and Harry Potter crossover. weird, but I guess anything's possible :) just funny how Harry is depicted here as a homosexual. kinda out-of-the-concept, if you ask me.

but this is a nice story! I'm really amazed on how you incorporated the non-magical world with the magical one (: good job! and how Petunia was nice after all! Wouldn't have thought that could happen, but you did it well.

congratulations! :D
10/12/2009 c1 LovelySnakes
bice
9/21/2009 c1 13Dysgrammatophobia
An interesting idea for a crossover. I enjoyed reading it. Thanks for sharing.
8/16/2009 c1 njferrell
I loved it. Any chance for more? And if Don IS really straight, give Harry a man that will stay? Draco, maybe?
8/11/2009 c1 4Darkness of a Fallen Angel
That was great. The life from wizard to detective was great.

Are you going to write a sequal dealing with Don/Harry relationship or is that it?
8/7/2009 c1 8Dadaiiro
This was a good story. I like the way you transformed the basics in Harry's world to the detective life. And the characters too. It was very interesting!