for Harry Potter Song Parodies

8/11/2010 c1 3UndercoverHufflepuff
I fucking love you.

Rent + Harry Potter just made my entire week.
9/27/2009 c3 RogueAndPeasantSlave
THIS IS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. You guys are AWESOME. One of my suggestions would be anything from Les Miz...Maybe confrontation? or Stars? Or...well, it's really late so I'll think of some later but please update soon!
9/26/2009 c3 9Slytherclaw-girl17
AH! Totally awesome, as usual. Thanks for the shoutout! Also, (when I can get around to it of course) my next song will most likely be "Legally Blonde" the song... from the musical. So... yeah, that's pretty much it. But thanks again girls!
9/26/2009 c3 Lady of York
I didn't get this one but I applaud you for doing La vie Boheme. I've been trying to do a La Vie Boheme Harry Potter version for a year. ANyway, good job. Looking forward to more.
8/31/2009 c2 10lizzyathogwarts
lol, that one was good! um... do you know 'Seize the Day' from 'Newsies'? i love that song. i had to sing it in chorus last year.
8/31/2009 c2 3Nox Ortus
being a fan of musical this is perhaps the best harry potter songs i have ever read
8/31/2009 c2 AmazingxGracie
Ha Ha. I've been looking up SongFic for a while but this has to be the best I've read. Made me LOL.
8/31/2009 c1 10lizzyathogwarts
... that was... erm... interesting.. lol, it was funny too! wow, i have NEVER read and authors note THAT long...
8/5/2009 c1 9Slytherclaw-girl17
Oh, this was so funny! And the bit at the end, I will not sing in the great hall reminded me of one of those "Things I am not Allowed to do at Hogwarts". I loved it! Please, write more!
7/28/2009 c1 24Avada Cait-davra
oh. my. god.

i have nothing to say except i have never laughed so hard in my life. xD

ron, masturbation. aha.

and all he kept talking about was food.

and crabbe to marajuana! bahahaha.

oh man.xD