FanFiction.Net
for Making Babies

3/14/2015 c1 nights of wonder
I love this so much. It was beyond cute.
5/26/2014 c1 Guest
I thought they were very in character and I could see this as being a real sidebar conversation that could have been in canon. Because of the whole families wiped oit civilizati
2/2/2014 c1 Tina Flayed
I loved this. I haven't ever reviewed a story before, and I usually like my pairings to be smutty, but this tore me UP. And yes, I think it was definitely in character. BSG is something I just now got into, and I loved loved loved this, because it's very realistic but still so fucking fluffy and cute. Great job!
6/3/2013 c1 36Waffles Of Doom
This is really, really brilliant. I adore Lee/Kara, and this was just fantastically written, and so enjoyable!
1/15/2012 c1 Jaby
Loved it.
9/25/2011 c1 5kballgetlost
This was all kinds of adorable! I just recently watched the series and LOVED it. Glad that people are still writing some fic for Lee and Kara. That is the only storyline I wish had a slightly different ending.
1/14/2011 c1 40Rachel Indeed
This was touching, in its own inimitably angsty way. The ending really got to me. Thanks for sharing it.
1/11/2011 c1 kmurphy3
I absolutely love this - you have them both pegged. Any chance of a continuation?
9/22/2010 c1 Grumpy2348
Very nice. You should write more!
8/4/2010 c1 1Jackaroo
Personally, as far as BSG pairings go, I think Lee/Kara is pretty rubbish as a couple - they make better friends than lovers.

That said, I think you did the characters justice. And made me snigger.
3/30/2010 c1 1Michelle Sinclair
BSG ended wrong for Kara and Lee, so I relish these kinds of stories. You kept to their characters well (including the side characters in the Triad game).
3/14/2010 c1 2crystalswolf
Very sweet story. I could see them having this conversation for a time and letting it go. Well done!
2/26/2010 c1 35Abandon Structure
Definitely cute. Nicely done.
11/29/2009 c1 Ruby S
Seems in character to me! :-D

And it doesn't matter that the show's over... That's what dvds are for! :-)
11/28/2009 c1 lalovesleeadama
Aw... :) This fic was just recced on the LJ community "no takebacks" and I can see why. It's a baby!fic without the actual baby but with all of the trademark pilots that we love. Your Lee as he continues to pursue the issue with Kara, mostly kidding but not really, is spot on. Nice job.

Are you still going to write/post the other two BSG fics you mention in your profile, Cockpit and Frakked? I'd love to read them, they sound great.
35 Page 1 .. Last Next »