FanFiction.Net

Awwwww how cuteeeee
5/25/2017 c21 2Angryhenry
Interesting marriage proposal
2/24/2017 c21 UtterlyRavishing
Wow! I have enjoyed all the chapters. You are very talented. Thank you so much for this.
Your BMWW stories were amazing. I Hope you will write some more.
UtterlyRavishingBMWW forever!
1/10/2014 c4 Maculedes
Beautifoul
5/7/2013 c21 12Kale12
I was hoping against hope that this wouldn't come to an end. Loved it.
3/3/2013 c7 ARGF241
This was my favorite one-shot of them all :) Sad, but it really hits the spot :(
10/1/2010 c1 Vegetassj51
i like :)
12/22/2009 c21 12DaisyJane
This was a very sexy and fun ending to this great series. I love how he proposed and how adventurous they become. I hope you write more stories. You do BMWW very well.
12/21/2009 c21 47The-Lady-Isis
I'm just about dying of romanticalness right now. Which is a word. Possibly. Oh well, this was perfectly lovely :D
12/20/2009 c21 27Chaosmob
Aw its over so soon! :( I would imagine it would be extremely hard to throw a Frisbee well upside down! hehehe.

Great series of one shots Kaila.

12/5/2009 c20 47The-Lady-Isis
Not sure what 'Austere' has to do with it, but it was properly cryptic. Dare I say it...almost too cryptic? You managed to put poignancy into simple dialogue - though I'm not sure about anything tbh. Was it a happy ending or a sad one? Was he leaving or staying? What did he think he needed to apologise for? Why were they fighting? I guess maybe it doesn't matter, but I'd like to know.
12/5/2009 c20 27Chaosmob
HUH? lol, great visuals Kaila. Sounds to me like Bruce has closed the door on a relationship with Diana. :( I hope not!

Great dribble Kaila, really makes you think.

11/17/2009 c19 47The-Lady-Isis
Wow.
11/16/2009 c19 27Chaosmob
Very sad chapter, why would Diana leave him? Unless it was to protect there children. I know she would be by his side protecting him any way she could. And Superman would do the same unless he did something so vile that the man of steel had no other choice.

Great chapter Kaila.Nicole, a little depressing.

11/16/2009 c18 Chaosmob
Okay Kaila.Nicole I thought the first part was Bruce letting Diana slip from his fingers and marrying someone else! Gr you have my blood boiling for a moment! hehehe. But then I was also upset because his daughter was leaving him. But you really do well with the ending, I was happy for her marriage!

Great chapter Kaila.Nicole.