for Ring Master

8/11/2012 c1 7Bralt
You are great at poems keep up the awesome work
12/15/2011 c1 49Madam'zelleG
This was a very well done piece. The length was just right to make the perfect impression and your portrayal of Sauron's character was excellent. Thanks so much for sharing!
10/13/2011 c1 33SentinelSpockNimoy
This is really, really good, and I love Sauron POVs. I just have one question. Why is his hand wounded? And did whatever caused this actually happen in Tolkiens writing? If so, where? (I know, I know, that was three. Sorry.)
5/24/2010 c1 4ColinatorGX
Liked it. Think you did a good portrayal of Sauron's character.
3/23/2010 c1 2We stand victorious
Hey! Nice poem :) I like Sauron comparing creating the One Ring to his own creation. My favourite lines are probably

"For on my finger there rests a Ring,

A Ring of Power. Beware its lord!"

Thanks :)
3/3/2010 c1 1JadeNyx
You have an amazing gift with words. This poem is absolutely perfect, I wouldn't want to change a thing. Each line flows smoothly into the next, and each line's rhythm/beat is perfect. Good Job!
12/15/2009 c1 20Tia Paes
It is the sign of a great poet that they can allow the reader to experience an adventure within a few, well chosen lines.

I absolutely adore this. Sauron is such an interesting character and you absolutely captured his entire essence in this. I especially love the line, "There gold I formed, I struck, I bent." You have such a way with words, which I really noticed in your other poems, that you can create such a magnificent image in my mind. Honestly, I wasn't that big of a poetry reader before I read yours and suddenly, I can't get enough of it!

Feel proud, you've converted a person to poetry!

Fantastic, never stop writing!
7/30/2009 c1 12Elemarth
I wonder why so few people write fan-poems on a story with so much poetry in it. Nobody seems to seriously write about Sauron, either.

This is really good!

Except that your last line would have been more impressive if you had written "Beware its lord!" and had proper grammar.
7/29/2009 c1 Deleted Account Pending Remove
This is awesome! I love your first two lines - such a great way to describe the creation of Sauron as he'd think of it! - but then, I love the whole poem. :) Your ideas about the forging of the Ring are really cool.

The rhyming and rhythm of the poem flowed very well. I actually went back just now and read it again to see just what rhyming pattern you've got, and I like what you've chosen and the way you pulled it off. Very well made! It didn't have any kind of awkwardness or places to get hung up while reading. It's the kind of poem that would lend itself very well to being recited aloud. :)

Yay!

-Lysana

P.S. I really like your ideas on what it cost Sauron to make the Ring, and how obviously it was worth it to him.