for The Little Things Mean The Most

10/30/2009 c5 o
you seemed to have tried to make michaela perfect and it kind of ruiend the story whan you done that
10/14/2009 c5 1Prettylittleliar93
good job.
8/14/2009 c5 5CyWiz
I like happy endings! Glad everybody was safe! But I thought one of the Russos was going to get shot and I thought it was going to be Michaela too. Great story! Can't wait to see what your next one will be!
8/14/2009 c4 13CanadianReba
Oh the suspense is getting better every time. Loving the story.
8/11/2009 c4 5CyWiz
Damn you ending with a cliffhanger! I wonder what Michaela wants to tell Justin? Who is the gunman and why does Alex know him? Update or I will bother you endlessly!
8/10/2009 c3 CyWiz
Wow Max is lucky he got out already! Wonder who is the gunman and why is he shooting up the school? Hopefully Alex, Justin and Michaela will be all right. Update soon!
8/10/2009 c3 13CanadianReba
I am still liking it. I wonder who the gunman is and how Michaela isn't so perfect & innocent.
8/10/2009 c3 Lauren
Good story, but little unorganized. Still love it though! Oh, and the school the Russos go to is called Tribeca Prep
8/4/2009 c2 5CyWiz
The library is the safely area? I though a safety area would be more like a place with bullet-proof windows or something, lol. Wow scary, I wonder if the Russo will be able to use magic to get out this one? Update!

Oh yeah I don't think Michaela is that perfect of a character. She's just the opposite of Alex, that's all. Plus I don't think you can make a perfect character because what is a perfect character anyways?
8/4/2009 c1 CyWiz
Michaela is almost like the opposite of Alex, lol. I like the beginning!
8/1/2009 c2 5TheGirlWithThePenguinTattoo
Very interesting. I can't wait to read more. Update soon! :D
7/31/2009 c2 Lola-Lovely
I'm sorry to have to repeat this so many times on this sight; but Michaela is a Mary-Sue, and it's annoying.

Tweak her, please, or she'll spoil the story with her oh-so-coolness.
7/31/2009 c2 6CheechHatesClowns
O. Interesting.

Can't wait for next chapter! =D
7/31/2009 c2 13CanadianReba
ooh, who's it going to be? stay tuned for next week. haha
7/29/2009 c1 CanadianReba
oh suspenseful. so how old was Michaela when she came back to them b/c I thought she was a teenager already so how could the mom have made her a lunch since middle school? just personal confusion. Love these new stories of yours.
16 Page 1 2 Next »