FanFiction.Net
for Falling Away With You

3/10/2020 c1 HelenFD
Such a good story and I read and the reread it immediately after I finished.
Many thanks
6/6/2018 c1 Guest
Ginny is a year younger than Harry, yet apparently she has an eleven year old son with Harry at the time of his ten years reunion. Please get your facts straight. When writing fanfiction the least you can do is have some respect for the fandom you borrow from.
5/28/2018 c1 Grahamgirl93
That was wonderful... loved everyone interaction with each other and that he got her to ride with him on a broom!
5/12/2018 c1 Guest
Gave up. So Harry had a kid, when he was at Hogwarts? To make a story readable you need to weed out stuff that will divert the reader's attention from your main story. Personally I never bother to finish stories, when weird unbelievable stuff appears, like Ginny all of a sudden being in the same year as the golden trio or poor math like you writing in a story of a ten year reunion, that Harry has a kid who is a first year. It distracts!
1/9/2018 c1 Guest
Ten years reunion, so Albie would have been born while Ginny and Harry still were attending Hogwarts. It ruins the story a bit for me. I know it is a bit silly, since it is just a minor detail.
12/10/2017 c1 pixie-dust
Absolutely loved this. I have a thing for post-war professor!draco, and I really enjoyed your version of both him and Hermoine.
2/17/2016 c1 LCB
Lovely. Really truly.
10/28/2015 c1 Minnie
Hahahah I can't believe Harry conjured popcorn!
10/13/2015 c1 Guest
Enjoyable and fluffy story. Smexy draco and sexy hot sex scene. Thanks for posting.
2/18/2015 c1 Tom Riddle Minor
Pretty. Pure joy, in fact. Thank you for writing and sharing!
2/9/2015 c1 6PalmettoBlue
Random note: I adore the password for HG's room! It is my home state motto.
Thank you, thank you, thank you for making Ron the man he should be and not some monstrous git.
Oh, how I enjoyed this. Now I want a HEA where Hermione comes back to teach Charms or Transfiguration...
I'm greedy. I know. Terribly greedy.
5/22/2013 c1 Serenity20251
I Really love this story it was really great :)
2/16/2013 c1 Sarsha
kick ass story! I would love to see a continuation...hint hint nudge nudge... Cough cough sequel! Cough. :) :) :) :)
11/4/2012 c1 CecilieDK
oh what a lovely story - good job writing believable personalities in a one-chapter story
Best wishes