for Confessions of a MarySue

5/1/2015 c1 6We'rekindacrazylikethat
Yeah, Dally's not ugly. And it just doesn't sounds as dramatic to say "Stay gold, Pony and PixiStick."
7/28/2012 c1 Gizzybiscuits
Eh, could be funnier without the random blaming-victims-of-rape reference.
1/18/2012 c5 5InsoluableInsanity
I find this abosolutely hilarious xD
10/21/2011 c5 Kallios the Scholar
They... she... they all... I can't believe... *shuddertwitch*

Unless you couldn't tell, I'm speechless. Your Sue really is horrible. (don't make another one like her, please. In fact, don't make another one at all.) Seriously, continue. Your sue still needs to die horribly (feel free to borrow any torture devices you want to) there's only five chapters, and I haven't even finished my popcorn yet.

~KS
12/5/2010 c5 7LiveLaughLove33
O MAI FREAKIN GOD THIS IS HILARIOUS! "he ripped off his shirt and ran out the door screaming" OMG! LOL!
12/5/2010 c1 LiveLaughLove33
ARGH my eyes...theyre...BURNING OMG shes such a mary sue (thats the point ik) but ARGH its funny...HILARIOUS...but ugh i can barely stand it. the whole dally thing...NAWT GOOD MAAN lol
12/4/2010 c5 Mopiece
-"20-year-old, strong, scary..."

Remember numbers under one hundred get written out.

-"...hardass to part animal in..."

You left the 'y' off of 'party'.

-Anyways, it was a nice update.

Mo
11/14/2010 c4 5Chocolate 'N Giggles
I know it's been forever since you updated, but please make one.

I love this story. It's hilarious how she just puts herself into everything.

~ChocolatenGiggles
8/23/2010 c4 Mopiece
A very funny chapter. I like all the references to all the commonly used cliches.

Mo
7/11/2010 c3 dontmindme666
Urghh! I hate how she thinks she's "Dally's Girl". And she's getting raped, and all she cares about is how she looks? What the hell? No comment.

She has everybody asking her out... Typical

She thinks that she has a disability just because she's beautiful... No fuckin comment!

She rejected Mick Jagger... O_o

Imagine if this was a real story (not a parody.) That would be just sad.

Anyways, you have to update soon. I mean it. Sorry if I seem rude, but this is the effect Mary-Sues have on me (even if this is just a parody).

lovehatewhatever
7/11/2010 c2 dontmindme666
Oh God... Sue powers? Really? This girls is so stuck up and arrogant she's just like a Soc. No. She's worse! Anyways, your EPIC parody just proves how stupid Mary-Sues are. I'll prove it.

Me: (Talking to a group of 10 year olds) What have we learned today?

10 year olds: We learned that Mary-Sues are evil and most be demolished from the Outsiders fanfiction archive. Or all of fanfiction, for that matter.

No, I'm not that evil, lol. I just felt like writing that :P
7/11/2010 c1 dontmindme666
OMG, that PixiStick person must be thrown into a pit of fire! I hate Mary-Sues! I hate how she makes herself seem better than everyone else and has Dally confess love to her... And she has Johnny say "Stay Gold" to both her and Pony... And says Johnny will open up to her and only her... And that she came up with Two-Bit's nickname. And other things.

Thank God this is a parody! Thanks for deciding to write this!

lovehatewhatever
6/6/2010 c3 10ThisAintGonnaWork
Oh my goodness, now we're getting into the nitty-gritty of a Mary-Sue. Knife fights, rape, punched in the head...Oh my oh my.

And I like how her hair is black now.

Love the story!
6/6/2010 c2 ThisAintGonnaWork
Wow, you are a funny girl! I really enjoyed this chapter too. Gosh Pixi is annoying.

That health class bit brought back memories for me. Preaching Abstinence and nothing but abstinence. Oy vey. On the subject, my favorite line in this one is... "How dare you say such a word in my classroom!" HAHA funny!

Also...did the teacher's name change? Bachman, Kling..
6/6/2010 c1 ThisAintGonnaWork
Wow, there's no way around Miss PixiStixk being quite the typical Mary-Sue...

But YOU, you my dear, are WAY too good to be a typical Mary-Sue writer.

My favorite line was, "Stay gold, Pony and PixiStick. Stay Gold…." Haahah! So wordy!
31 Page 1 .. Last Next »