for Endurance

7/1/2010 c2 1somesuckypatheticperson
Mayhaps will there be a third chappie?
6/15/2010 c2 8jojo140
I really like this story. When can you write more please?
12/5/2009 c2 Viktorija
I like it:)Write more,please!
9/6/2009 c2 3alainnrois
You better not leave it at that ;)
8/4/2009 c2 Luck
Please continue! I love how Gillian tells Emily about her wishing she was with Cal. And I like the beginning part where Emily doesn't know what her dad is thinking, and how she thinks he's happy with Zoe when he's not:)
8/4/2009 c1 Luck
Aw I love Emily's flashback! I love AFV and House too lol. Props for Lucky Thirteen, it's my fave ep
8/3/2009 c2 makintosh
lovin it! update soon!
8/3/2009 c2 12BrandNewDay
I loved the little chat between Emily and Gillian! Great chapter!

Please update soon! (:
8/2/2009 c2 DeadAccountNumber394
hahaha LOL, im in love with Emily - like a sis, dont worry! LOL - this story rocks! i cant WAIT for an update!
8/2/2009 c1 DeadAccountNumber394
aw! i love it! awesome story luv! LMAO listen to me, ive been watching the show for, what a week? and Cal's already starting to rub off on me! LOL! I cant wait to read more!
8/2/2009 c2 11AlabamaBound
Another great chapter! I love it. I especially love how Emily confided in Gillian.

I hope there's more after this. LOL!
8/2/2009 c2 16ChocoLover1331
OMGOMGOMGOMG YES. ABSOLUTELY YES YES YES! CONTINUE! PLEASE! I LOVE IT LOL! :D
8/1/2009 c1 pol
Liked it!
7/31/2009 c1 makintosh
OMG you have to continue with this! I love Emily, and there aren't really a lot of fics about her. So wow great job:D
7/31/2009 c1 12BrandNewDay
I loved this story! I like how Emily doesn't want her parents together(I agree with her) and I like reading this fanfic that shows more on how she feels about them. By the way, I don't know what the 10 Themes Challenge is, but I like reading all of the Lie to Me stories you make for it. I love reading them! xD

Please continue this! It's a great story! (: