for Beginnings

2/17/2018 c1 Truckee Gal
This entire snippet is a delight. Imagining Lee with his son on his chest, both asleep was priceless. His baby boy will imprint and respond to his Daddy's comforting heartbeat. The line that got me with shrieks of laughter was Francine's, "Oh no. Look but don't touch. You know, the whole 'you broke it you bought it' thing."

So they named the little lad for Billy Melrose and Lee's mother's maiden name. No wonder Billy met Lee's plane "with a huge smile, a cigar and a car" to get him to the hospital to see his newborn ASAP. Amanda did great and is so happy everyone's home.
1/21/2002 c1 IFFGirl
I loved it!
1/6/2002 c1 Nancy
Really enjoyed this story and find it hard to believe it's your first. Well written and I especially enjoyed the twist where Lee wasn't actually there! Made for a sweet scene! You have great characterizations and good descriptions - can't wait for more! Thanks!
1/3/2002 c1 randibaby
Ahhh! I loved it! Thanks for your beautiful story-I look forward to more of your writing!
1/3/2002 c1 19Stemwinder
This was ver good for a first story, I'm already looking foward to more. One thing to note, there were some minor spelling mistakes (Don't worry, we all make them.) A good Beta could help with that. Looking forward to seeing them call 'Auntie Francine.' One other thing. What's the baby's name?
1/2/2002 c1 Alba
Well I'm hooked. So far so good. Nice job! Can't wait for the other chapters :-)
1/2/2002 c1 1kitty kat7
are you sure that's your first fic? it's great! i can't wait to read more!
1/2/2002 c1 Patti C
Very good for your first fanfic. I never would have known. Please continue to write, I want to read more.
1/2/2002 c1 LL
I'm very sorry for submitting nine times in a row. Just goes to show you how frustrated I was with fanfiction, when it wouldn't submit my review. Again, I did enjoy the story very much, but only expected to reply once.
1/2/2002 c1 ec
Cute story - good beginning. Now don't leave us hanging around - waiting the the rest of it.
1/2/2002 c1 LL
You're doing well with this so far. Especially since this is your first story. Looking forward to reading the rest.