for Chronicles of Xander Cage Part III

5/5/2013 c43 Radaketor
Great ending, Cage vs Storm should happen once more (if Rock vs Cena II happened this has too also) , they're both great competitors. i would like to see Cage with his own version of the title.
3/3/2013 c19 Radaketor
Xander is beggining to bug me, he insults CM Punk the best of this generation and then he calls him a nerd?
At least that nerd kept the chapionship for longer than 1 month.
2/27/2013 c9 Radaketor
Really? They got Ko from chair shots?
Mankind fell of hell in a cell right trough the anounce table and still got up after the EMT's went to get him.
Deranged vs Xander was alot more grousome and Xander went trough even more punishment and still won.
2/25/2013 c5 Radaketor
edge and christian are not brothers.
and if edge was eliminated by christian how did he end up being one of the last four in the matchup?
12/22/2012 c43 6ThePurpleArcher24
The last match was the most fucking epic match ever
7/25/2011 c43 70AVP5
Good job and no need to thank me, I should be thanking you for accepting my ideas. Thank you and not a bad way to end the story. I do hope the black dragon returns, I wouldn't mind seeing storm and cage one more time. Thanks again for the story and goodbye.
7/23/2011 c42 AVP5
An amazing match between both men I love it this was worth the wait. Storm and cage gave it everything they had, but in the end cage won the match. Good job update when you can please. Thanks for another great WM match it will always be my favorite in this story series.
6/2/2011 c41 AVP5
Damn a double F-5! Unbeliveble that's amazing nice job and what a way to end smackdown with everyone fighting each other this is how the wwe needs to be. Here comes the pain in two days I can't wait update when you can please.
5/5/2011 c40 AVP5
Here comes the pain straight to the main event at wm between storm and cage I love it and now its a first ever hell in a cell iron man match perfect. You mispelled wwe champion in the bottom by the way. Update when you can please.
4/29/2011 c39 vampiregirl2009 wolfgirl77769
I forgot have Maria help Xander to get back the title and have her beat Areon or whoever is Divas champ,Update.
4/29/2011 c39 vampiregirl2009 wolfgirl77769
Update.
4/29/2011 c39 AVP5
What a great chamber ppv and matches. And both chamber matches ended in a surprise twist that cost both cena and cage their titles. I am looking forward to what happens next which I hope won't take too long. Update soon please.
4/16/2011 c38 vampirergirl2009 wolfgirl77769
Update.
4/16/2011 c38 AVP5
Freaking funny how you had cage make fun of the miz nice job. The chamber match sounds like its going to rock. And the last ecw show was great as well. Good job update when you can please.
3/28/2011 c37 AVP5
Wow i did not see this coming, Sheamus won the wwe title? Impressive and Michael Tarver was the ref at the rumble huh? Nice update when you can please.
65 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »