FanFiction.Net
for Total Drama Reunion:5 Years and a Baby Later

6/13/2012 c4 kutiekat44
Keep writing it is really good !
12/7/2010 c4 MusicLuver78901
you should continue this story and you have improved so much on your writing! congrats!
11/29/2010 c4 65Sakura Blossom Storm
May I just say something?

Look back at the last few chapters and then back over the last one you published...you've improved so much!

I really mean it! I mean you were good then but now you've raised the bar! Seriously, I'm so proud of you! (In a non weird way!)

I always seem to see it in stories that haven't been updated in a long time like this, sometimes it can go horribly wrong because writers just lose interest in their stories and end it so abrutly it ruins things, I'm glad to see you went the right way about this! :)

I really like this story, maybe we could see some of Duncan's background like his story of having to leave Courtney and Cole when he went to Afghanistan, do you think he feels guilty or proud?

Maybe we could also see some Bridgette and Geoff included in this too? ;)

Keep up the amazing work!
11/23/2010 c4 SparklyWarlock

?
11/18/2009 c3 2ImperioYou
aw
8/12/2009 c3 sk8in piro21
CUTE! i love it! i thought that it was Duncan at first the put his arms around Courtney and i was right! anyway, i love little Cole!3 update! plz!
8/3/2009 c2 4piffygreeves
Nice chapter! I like it! Please update...I want to see who it is!
8/1/2009 c2 1Mexican-diva1204
aw that story was sad... hopefully the person behind Courtney was Duncan. Continue pliz...

-M3X!C4N D!V4-