for Dukes of Hazzard Meets Dukes of Old

7/3/2013 c30 Starlightdecending
7/2/2013 c30 6DJBatman21
That was amazing! You are a great writer!
3/21/2012 c1 mcv1995
Absolutely loved this story! I couldn't stop reading once I started and think I finished it in about 3 days (work got in the way). Definitely was not expecting that ending though. :)
2/1/2012 c1 TheHood221
I like your fanfiction of the Dukes of Hazzard, or in thise case; as Rosco would say, "I love it, I love it, coo, coo." XD
9/9/2010 c30 159Tauna Petit-Strawn
You're a pretty good writer! Can't say I blame Luke for not going at the end ;) LOL
6/1/2010 c29 davidh0723
another great chapter Dix,

It obviously paralelled chapter 28. It is interestesting how far we have come in modern medicine in the last 150 yrs or so.

I am ready for the last chapter and I am sure you are counting down to the last days also before it is finally finished. Is the last chapter going to tie up both the past and present or do you have alternative endings for each one? I noticed that you said you wanted to work on some other projects when this story is done, I can understand that. However when you are ready to look at future story lines for this one, give me a an email and I would like to share some ideas for a couple of story plots.(I am not a writer but I do have some ideas for one pertaining to this cannon. Until the next chapter Dixie keep the pedal to the medal and between the ditches. Dave
5/24/2010 c28 davidh0723
well done dixie.

Nice to see everybody happy and healthy. I have been blessed with 3 girls myself and none of them were rutine. I can only imagine what it was like back then. can not wait to see how this ends. I have to imagine that something has to give with luther, of course it will be interesting to see how they deal with him in both era's. I have stated before I hope this is a story line that continues on current times. I love what you have created with the cooter/daisy plotline and it continues in current DOH timelines. Keep up the great work. cant wait to see how this ends.
4/10/2010 c25 davidh0723
another great chapter dixie. why do I get the feeling that luther may come home sooner than later in the morning. I am also interested in these "pregnancies" something strange is going on, can't wait till the end.

ps. I was wondering when enos was going to show up. I think you portrayed his response well, that is why I don't think the enos/daisy relationship was very good or even interesting at all, but that is another topic. Keep it up

modesto dave
3/28/2010 c24 davidh0723
Dixie,

keep up the great story. I love this plot. can not wait till the end. the only way you ruin this story for me, is to make it all a dream or fantasy that doesn't stay in the current dukes of Hazzard universe. I love cooter/daisy relationship. I hope it creates some on going cannon for futer stories. Keep it up girl.
2/8/2010 c19 3Crazy Care Bear
i just have to say, i love this story. it's soo much fun to read and follow along!
2/7/2010 c19 12GeorgiaSkye
The boys in jail was funny. I could just picture the conversations.
1/24/2010 c1 davidh0723
enjoying this story greatly. I thought I was the only one who was interested in the cooter/daisy pairing. I hope both couples cooter/daisy (past & Present) stay together. keep up the good work
11/29/2009 c13 GeorgiaSkye
I am intrigued by this story. I wouldn't usually read anything this graphic (I guess I'm a bit af a prude that way) but the way the story flips from one time to the other and the relationships between the boys and the girls is puzzling. None of them would normally behave the way they have been and not care who knew it. I will keep reading to find out why.
11/16/2009 c12 B.L. Davenport
Uh oh things just keep getting worse and worse for those four. What else ya reckon go wrong? I'd bet the farm just nearly anything is possible great chapter!
11/14/2009 c11 23T.S. Blue
Rosco doesn't know the half of all the naughty naughty that Hazzard's getting up to (and wouldn't know what to do if he did know). Someone needs to check the water supply for contaminants of a most peculiar kind...
31 Page 1 .. Last Next »