for Our Last Kiss

4/30/2013 c1 16Mrs-Two-Star
Crying. This is just so sweet and easy to picture. Honestly wonderful.
4/18/2011 c1 1lietomebaby
That was Great!
1/2/2011 c1 Gillian-supporter
ah, i love the way you describe the feelings from alec. your story is not only on the surface, it goes very deep (i hope, i can say it so in english...i learn it in school)

it's a very emotional story! well done!
8/28/2009 c1 49berryfuls
Okay, let me say that I love you in that reader to author kind of way for posting this. I mean seriously, in the show Alec is not a "bad guy." He really just cares about Gil, but hes also done some bad stuff.

I like the way you make it seem like they don't hate each other even though they just got divorced. *favorites*
8/2/2009 c1 3alainnrois
I had actually been thinking about writing something like this, I am glad someone else also decided to take on this realtionship for a story other than just the usual Cal/Gillian (which is of course great, but sometimes it's also good to step into something new). Props to you!
8/2/2009 c1 6sexyscientist
i actually loved this story! it was a refreshing break from all of the callian stories. it was also much deeper than most of them. kudos for stepping out of a very comfortable box!
8/2/2009 c1 11AlabamaBound
I love this story. I was hesitant to read it at first, but decided to give it a chance. I'm so glad that I did.

Even though she is happy, I believe that a part of her will always love Alec.

Thanks for writing this story. It was bitter sweet...

Great work...
8/2/2009 c1 Pol
Liked it a lot! very well written too!
8/1/2009 c1 12BrandNewDay
Aw, that was really sad, especially the ending; 'That was the last time they ever saw each other.' It's really sad that Alec still cared for Gillian and she didn't seem to hate him, and they didn't keep in touch and never saw each other again. You actually made me feel sorry for Alec instead of my usual dislike for him. Really great story; I'm glad you decided on publishing this. (:
8/1/2009 c1 16ChocoLover1331
Dude, that was so sad and it makes me want to really think about it because I feel like I'm being maybe somewhat unfair to Alec, we don't know his story afterall, but I hope that we'll find out to see if he's really the bad guy or if he's truly sorry. Very touching story!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service