for Crossing Over

2/28/2013 c13 9selenopheliac
...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOO! I can't believe it...it stopped...there has to be more...why would you do this to me?! How could you?! It...they...ARAGORN!...*sniff sniff* and all the other smexy males...you have to update...or I'll...I'll...I...Well...I don't know what I'll do just yet...but I know it won't be pleasant! XD...UPDATE MY DEARS! Shank u'zz...XD
10/26/2011 c13 Veidrik
This is like hot sweet tea in the middle of the night. Yes, that is a valid comparison.

Also, '(or whatever it is Transdimensional... I'm not Alex I have no Idea)' this line - you have a knack of thinking of brilliant things. It's like.. It doesn't seem like much on it's own but in the story, it made me chuckle. So yeah, you guys' are cool.
2/5/2011 c5 1Zaaraffluv
Firstly,I'm number 10!I'm number 10!

Secondly,this is freaking hilarious,it's sooo funny,i usually don't read self insert stories but this one caught my eye and i loved it!Keep up the good work ladies!

Thirdly,It would be !Amazing! to glomp Malfoy,snape,and the twins,Dobby too.
12/28/2010 c13 1Miss Tuesday
Muahahaaaa!

Legolas! Aragorn! Here we come! (well we might just drool over aragorn and not do anything, he IS after all in love with his darling elf ^^)

...oooh boromir...dreamy sigh

12/25/2010 c13 Stabbythings
Ohh Lord of the Rings fun! I love it twas amusing. *cackles*
9/6/2010 c12 Stabbythings
This story rocks *nods* I love it.
1/15/2010 c11 Miss Tuesday
Muahaha! I have ideas! But I can't write them right now, I have to update my other story, it's been ages!

gah!

ok, talk to you soon hun!

x
1/9/2010 c9 Miss Tuesday
Ahahaa! Hilarious

oh my gawd I also love your profile phrases! XD

Especially the: 'automatic doors make me feel like Im a jedo'

XD

Okay, going to write the next chapter hahha! be afra... er, ready, it's coming soon!

-creepy music-

:D
9/9/2009 c5 Miss Tuesday
-snorts-

hilarious!That's exactly how I'd act if I was on a sugar high!

The eating part was particularly accurate

8/29/2009 c3 Veidrik
OOH, i reallyreally like the story. But aren't Fred and George a bit too old to be in school or are the girls planning on visiting them in their shop or somewhere? Anyway, I hope ypu update soon.
8/20/2009 c3 Miss Tuesday
bwahaha! loved it!

okay, replying your PM now ^^
8/2/2009 c1 Miss Tuesday
Hehe! That is exactly how I would react!

I shall write the second chapter as soon as possible! schnuggles!^^