for Twilight: The Rewrite

1/6/2013 c6 luvtwilight1999
i love this storie haha its so funny:D:D:D
11/29/2010 c3 2Madilyn the Introvert
This chapter by far is my fav. I almost died with laughter when I got to the Barney song part.
8/31/2010 c5 Katie
Great Job! Left Me Laughing :

James: I am an evil criminal mastermind and…

Bella: *Yawn* Can we get on with this? Some of us haven't slept properly since their stalkerish vampire boyfriend told them he'd been creeping into their room and watching them sleep.

James: Huh?

Bella: GET ON WITH IT, FOOL!

James: Oh…oh, right. Where was I? Ah yes, the ranting. No one will ever find you in time, despite what the movies show. Mwahahaha!

Bella: Movies are wrong? I feel so betrayed!

And...:

Edward: Never fear, Bella. I won't let the sadistic vampire hurt y…Oh. Right. I guess stopping for a grizzly burger on the way here was a bad idea then?

Bella: HE BIT ME, HE BIT ME!

Jasper: Take this, stinky! (Rips of James' head)

Alice: Heeey! You said I could do the ripping, Jazzy-poo!

Jasper: *sigh* Fine. (Puts head back on for Alice.)

Alice: Yay! Let's get 'im, guys!

Bella: HE BIT ME, HE BIT ME!

Carlisle: I'll have to do some tests to see what's wrong with her. (Does doctory things for a while)

Carlisle: My tests seem to show that…James bit her!

Edward: Really, however did you guess?

Lol!
4/13/2010 c6 MyHeartLiesWithYouForeverMore
hahahahahhahahahahahahhahaha! i couldn't stop laughin while reading this it is very idiotic (in a god way!)lol... you do good comedy haha. Considering i had to be quiet while i was reading this in class on my iphone i did a very bad job of not laughing. everyone thought i was crazy because basically my teacher was muttering *bleep* and i randomly burst out laughin every few secs.
3/22/2010 c6 28Mon Petit Pierrot
That was fun to read! I loved it! I couldn't stop laughing. You've just made my day, 'cause I was sort of depressed from writing this really sad fic for another fandom but I'm better now. :)

I'll be reading your other story now.

~Pierrot
12/31/2009 c5 4ElectrikViolin
Have you ever gotten high off of skittles and pop? I have. Skittles are so yummy and fruit flavoured and bite-sized...I WANT MY SKITTLES! Continue :D
12/31/2009 c4 ElectrikViolin
EACH CHAPTER IS FUNNIER THAN THE LAST! HOW DO YOU *BEEPING* DO THAT! lolz I love this!
12/31/2009 c2 ElectrikViolin
Bella: I know what you are.

Edward: Sure you do.

Bella; You’re a vampire!

Edward: *Bep* etc…

I know you're like why is this chick showing me my own writing in all her reviews? but well this is like Twilight parody gold and I gotta show you my fav parts! :P
12/31/2009 c1 ElectrikViolin
Bella: (Dreamily) He’s hot!

Jessica: I know that, idiot.

I really love that! Great job! You're insane! (in a good way):P
11/13/2009 c5 8xsabrix
LOL! this is so hilarious, I LOVE it! I laguhed so hard at everything I fell of my chair and started literally rolling on the floor laughing, and my family all looked at me VERY weirdly lol.

"Edward: *winces* She threatened my Volvo with an axe.

Bella: WHAT? SO NOW YOUR CAR MEANS MORE TO YOU THAN I DO? YOU KNOW, I STILL HAVEN’T FORGIVEN YOU FOR NOT LETTING ME BE A VAMPIRE!"

That just totally cracked me up for some reason hahaha. Great job!
9/5/2009 c1 1SkyeGavin
From the Content Guidelines;

Entries Not allowed:

6. Chat/script format and keyboard dialogue based entries.
8/30/2009 c2 Mousey
MAKE JASPER EMO!
8/28/2009 c6 24xoneworldx
el oh friggin el! thats so hilarious!
8/18/2009 c5 10MyBoyfriendEdwardSparkles
HA HA HA HA! HILARIOUS! DO THE OTHER BOOKS TOO!

Please?