FanFiction.Net
for An Honest Mistake

4/25/2023 c1 mimsbindery
Hi there! What is your binding policy?
7/21/2021 c5 aphroditetsunami
the s*x scenes are off the hook fun and inventive, 5 stars on fun and creativity
7/21/2021 c5 aphroditetsunami
really not digging the slut shaming of Pansy when Draco is just as much orlf a "slut". and fallacy that women can be loose, would be nice to have a little more realism on that part given the pervasive
1/17/2021 c1 Guest
Nice
10/11/2020 c6 3Charlee56
Wow! What a story! Dark Hermione, so corrupted she didn't even give a thought to the Vanishing Cabinet! And dear Draco still had that damnable dark mark.
No squaring that away with the Boys. Or Dumbledore.
10/10/2020 c2 Charlee56
I WANNA LEARN THAT SPELL!
10/10/2020 c1 Charlee56
What a great scene! And of COURSE she brewed the stuff "expertly". What else could we expect?
Looks like she "got brewed up" herself. Shame Draco cleaned it all up; the stuff does wonders for a girls' skin!
12/4/2019 c6 Crystal.JG
It was the first time I read a lemon about Hermione and Draco that had a pretty good story behind it. The best part was the scene of the lighting storm at the lake. What is with Pansy and her attachment to Draco? This story is a lemon not a romance. There is no love here. I like how you ended it where Draco uses the same vanishing cabinet to bring the death eaters into Hogwarts.
12/1/2019 c3 Crystal.JG
Hermione should stop meeting Draco.
11/23/2019 c6 Guest
This was the complete opposite of your tag, it's a smut story not a romance. Please change the tag to smut in your description.
11/23/2019 c5 Guest
Draco cheats on Hermione and then fucks her, GROSS!
6/3/2019 c5 Guest
Ewww, Draco had just had his cock sucked by Pansy and he was all over Hermione, gross.
5/13/2019 c6 yameen
I liked your story.
1/14/2019 c6 8TallDarkAndHandsome
aaahhhh amazing
9/2/2018 c1 I87ZA
Insignia:7CUE8JM4DSOY3KL1LFDY0KPHDXMKRRTVFFVLOB9H
This is a message to all who hate CU.
You need to wake up and harrass them into submission! FU CU is the motto!
Viva La Revolution.