FanFiction.Net
for Happy Anniversary, Sensei!

6/10/2015 c1 1Ishiyo
Could you do a momo x toshiro ppplllzzz!
12/7/2014 c1 Guest
you should write more and do a kensi and marshro one
8/25/2014 c1 Kilshuaj
Oh my god! This was one of the best stories i have ever read! You should do more fanfictions of shiyori because they are one of my favorite pairs ;) 3
12/2/2013 c1 Candy sweet
I really luv tis, so sweet from beginning to end
8/19/2013 c1 Guest
Awsome write another
3/14/2013 c1 feebee chan
*nose bleading* Damn... Pls write more
2/6/2013 c1 okami-onna
I really like it. I love this couple and I absolutely loved your fic. I found very sexy Shinji's smile, too.
I didn't like it when Shinji was drooling for other girls, either. So, I really enjoyed this fic.
Thank you very much!
12/27/2012 c1 alex
Awsome write more
11/18/2012 c1 1Regan75
Amszing fic i believe this was your first lemon! Keep it up!
10/3/2012 c1 12Rosebud On Royal Icing
I love your fic! It is incredibly well written! It made me blush and squirm in my seat! Hehehe! I love the chemistry between these two characters! I think this story is super good, sweet, romantic and doused with some really nice lemony goodness! Go, go, go Shiyori!
6/16/2012 c1 9BlessedRain
This was your first lemon? whoa... It was really good... Lol I was blushin the entire I was readin this... Ya plannin on writin somethin else for this pairing? :D :D :D *nudge nudge wink wink*
2/3/2012 c1 16SuppaOtaku
Awesome.
10/18/2011 c1 3Leonna Kanine
That was an awesome story, great details! :D You're a talented writer, keep it up! ^_^
9/16/2011 c1 Iquit71422
*wipes away nosebleed* amazing
9/27/2010 c1 21TarthEyes
I apollogize why did I made you a review the first time I read this? I couldn't say probably was very high on Hiyori/Shinji stories

but ur fic is AMAZING! and the sex scene is totally epic! THANK YOU!

ok I'm going now I'm re-reading it again GREAT job!
24 Page 1 2 Next »