for Vence's Journey: The Four Badge Challange

Name-Alee Jans
Age-12
Pokemon-Togetic
Birth Region-Johto
Personality-Funny and a little wierd with a kind side,not to mention a slight pervy side.
Apperence-light blue hair short,blue gray eyes,5'1,always wearing something shiny or white.
Other-Female
11/25/2009 c1 8Scholar of Emeralds
Rita Notherfelt

Gender:Female

Age:11

Appearance:Slender, with reddish brown hair and blue eyes

Clothes:White jacket, gray oversized t shirt, ripped jeans, and green high tops

Pokemon:Riolu

Home region:Sinnoh

Personality:Rita has a really big temper. If you mess with her she will definitely knock you out. Other than that, shes a trustworhthy friend and will stand up for her friends.
8/11/2009 c3 1belhotte
well so you are finally writing thsi story and I got to say "me like it" lol

I usually dont like anime characters but I think you know how to use them well so I am not going to bitch about it and besides you used tess from the fantastic born to battle so you wined major points right there

well bye for now, maybe I will do an OC for you
8/10/2009 c3 1Vivronkasaur
I'm so glad to be reading this again ^-^ i was sad for that time of like no activity ;;

yay easter eggs :P
8/10/2009 c3 8Illusion-Factory
I approve of your portrayal of Tess. You made her bad-ass and dangerous wearing nothing but a t-shirt. I salute thee. If you ever want to use her or Connor and Mike just drop me a line.
8/10/2009 c2 Illusion-Factory
awesome! Glad with your portrayal of Tess. Very good!
8/6/2009 c1 The Kyuubi maiden
Name:Ryuu Uzumaki

Hair Color:Platinum Blond almost white

Eye Color:Lilac

Age:10

Gender:Female

Height: She is pretty short

Personality:Ryuu is pretty much a tomboy in fact people usually mistake her 4 a boy but thats only because she keeps her long hair tucked under a hat. Ryuu may have a foul mouth at times and picks fights with others but when it comes to her friends and brother she is very protective and can show a compassionate side she cares alot about her friends and family and is great with advice and us usually softspoken.

Birth Region:Kanto

Likes:Ramen, spicy foods, having fun, and being funny

Dislikes: Pricks who mess with those she cares 4,

Pokemon:Espon(Ami pronouce like amy)

Thanks i hope u choose her mom she is my baby she is my baby!
8/5/2009 c1 Illusion-Factory