for The Enchanter and the five coincidences

11/16 c1 9HashtagJustMonika
8 WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lives in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that the best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that read this letter, on a Monday night at 12:00 a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on the site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake, apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life tomorrow.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
3/19/2019 c9 stylo1
it is funny and quite unique but you also need to gwt to the point cause damn can you ramble on
2/4/2019 c7 6era-romance
your Harry is crazier then ten cats in a bag
9/7/2015 c18 Michaelkoc1
This story is quite hard to follow just from the way its written.. I mean its really good and i have seen the style of writing you are using before but i think you used it too much.. Its all very fast from scene to scene and each scene is very fast.
It would be better if there was some time to slow down and be able to absorb what all has happened but as i say its just constantly that particuar style
3/26/2015 c18 11Renata MM
It's sad that this story was abandoned. It was interesting and different.

You said that you don't read fics with less than 10 reviews by chapter. It's a parameter that I would never use. I like one story in this fandom so much that I trying translate it. And it's have only 24 reviews for all its amazing seven chapter. The story is very cannon-ish and I almost don't dislike Hermione! And some hideous, disgusting, full of Mary-Sues and Gary-Stus fics has hundrends of comments per chapter. Few reviews could indicate a very bad fic, or a fic too good, too smart, or both to common public.
11/26/2014 c3 Bluebird
Pretty good plot but I can't seem to handle the monologue.
6/8/2014 c18 Math-lv
Awesome story! I really hope there will be an update!
11/8/2013 c1 1NicolasLannister
Well, you reviewed my story so it is only right that I return the curtesy and review yours. Right? Like they say show me yours and ill show you mine.
Anyways. First, I like your writing style. Detailed but not overly so. Grammar and spelling are quite good though there are a few mistaken tenses and a it's and its confusion somewhere. Not that important anyway.
I really like your Harry albeit I do wonder where his aversion to Ron stems from . Not that it bothers me. I cant stand the prick. Just curious.
The bear incident as you dubbed it made my lips twitch. Good job on that. It was well handled. I'm going to read the rest of the fic before I post an overall review. I hope the rest will be on par with the first chapter. It shows promise anyway.
That shall be all for now.
Congratulations and I hope to see pore from you soon.
Regards, Nicolas.
8/15/2012 c18 23Remzal Von Enili
hmmmm wow awesome thought, if harry gets good enough to make living things (through transfiguration and animating) then sacrafice them to that ritual for a kick ass form (hell he can build anything he wants) with no downside (just program his own personality into i)t!
8/15/2012 c16 Remzal Von Enili
hmmm hints at possible upcoming plot points AND a scrubs reference? kudos to you
8/1/2012 c18 Kudou Shinichi
Wow with how little evidence Sirius presented and how little Harry was listening, I'm surprised he trusted him enough to make a verbal agreement. Granted he could be bluffing...

I loved this fanfic so much. It was complicated, hilarious, ingenius, and extremely unique. I hope I see more words, either related on unrelated from you in the future!
8/1/2012 c17 Kudou Shinichi
So I couldn't tell at the end if that was Daphne or Sirius saying that. Also wow Harry is developing strong secondary personalities. Also crazy. The whole Miss Fluffy thing is entirely too adorable. Also wild magic is explainingstuff thay I was confused by last chapter. Is part 2 the part that is as of yet unwritten but is in the works or is it something else? Harry takes too much damage from girls and it feels like a japanese comedy... meh maybe Daphne likes him in a girlish way where maybe she thinks if he doesn't smash face every time she assaults him then he loves her.
7/31/2012 c16 Kudou Shinichi
There are tears in my eyes, this is so funny. Funniest chapter yet. Although I became super sad when I read Dumbledore's section. It's probably the only reason that explains Dumbledore's pacifism and the way the Order is so defensive they're useless without just waving their hands and saying Dumbledore is evil, blah blah. You have again proven your cleverness with his characterization. I've read a bunch of deductions about Dumbledore and while this one doesn't explain everything, it does tackle one huge underlying theme. Not sure what you alluded to in Ariana's as well as Dumbledore's gifts, but i'd probably have to read this chapter over again to appreciate things a little better. The Dobby part will need to be reread for sure as I was confused about the precious and the other it. And wow the humor in Draco's section was subtle, but oh so hilarious. More so than Snape's section which was super classy. I'm a little sad knowing there are only 2 chapters left and these last two have been both so good and so confusing. Ugh there are probably more things I would like to comment on. I noticed you responded to my review when I was almost done with the chapter and realized I sit back and think every now and then while reading this which contributes to my slow reading. I have many thoughts, but can never seem to remember all of them. Oh spellcheck on Draco's section must be done: glided - gilded and at the end you wrote would or something instead of wood. I think I'll try to savor the last two chapters for tomorrow. Wonderful interludes!
7/31/2012 c15 Kudou Shinichi
I think I can accept Harry is crazy and that one can be both intelligent and crazy. I can almost imagine him complaining about dreaming a ginger haired man getting by a snake and how the knowledge doesn't fade like a dream would and dreams never wake him up. Unless that's already happened? Or constantly dreaming about the department of mysteries and then being depressed that his dreams are getting boring, except maybe if he investigates mysteries in his dreams, or maybe he cannot exert any conscious control over his dreams so he knows they aren't dreams. I don't think he's dreamt of Mr. Weasley being bit. It would be funny if he dreams that, then thinks to himself why not Snape and Dumbledore, then dreams of that happening and the next day imagines for a brief moment that his dream magic couldn't poison the people behind Hogwarts wards or he only has a 33% success rate. Why was the House Elf visible and ballooning? I couldn't tell at the end there if he actually jumped out of a window or if the mirror prevented it somehow. Very good cliffhanger ending, I am not sure what happened at the end, although I'll probably be able to piece it together over the next chapter.
7/31/2012 c14 Kudou Shinichi
Harry always says he'll get people back, but never seems to remember after a while. Suppose I am on an island with a bear on it. I can't make it to a boat or make a boat without attracting the bear. I also risk dying by bear in order to accomplish day to day things like drinking water and picking berries. Therefore I should kill the bear or find a way to hide from it or leave the island another way. Instead of focusing my all on the bear, I practice brazilian jiujutsu because it's the most effective and important style to know when I get off the island and get into
mma. That is my analogy for Harry in Hogwarts with all the lethality going on and him playing pranks, fencing, messing with map runes, etc. Maybe making good on the twins promise, learning to nonmagically duel, and discovering how to use celtic runes in an extremely clever way will benefit him when the year is over but if he dies tomorrow it's time wasted. I will say that it adds to the story and fleshes out the other characters and makes Harry seem super cavalier about his own life. But I feel like if he was behaving paranoid enough to catch Dobby in his curtains and behave like he does with Occlumency and stuff then it would make sense for him to be more paranoid about threats that are in some ways more real than the ones he seems to guard against. Granted as the reader we are privy to a more intimate understanding of the number of threats, but Harry is incoherent. Take my disbelief with a grain of salt, because I have read a large number of bad fanfics where Harry prepares, becomes powerful, and it reads like a todo list. It certainly feels good to read about paint dragons and upward rain and hamster swatting probably more than defensive measures.
255 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »