for A Change is Made

10/22/2017 c7 VONDON E WILES
TO AUTHOR DARTHWILL3 I THINK THAT LAND BEFORE TIME AND STAR WARS CROSSOVER FANFICTION STORY THAT YOU WROTE A CHANGE IS MADE CHAPTER 7 ACT 3 AN ALTERED FUTURE WAS GREAT
8/6/2015 c7 sjonatannoi
Darth vader: now cera go make it right cough cough
6/22/2015 c7 120RandallBeast19
Oh, thank goodness Petrie survived that horrible ordeal against the evil Sharptooth, and that monster finally got what he truly deserved, being put in a grave! I loved it when Petrie emerged alive, and when Cera saved Littlefoot's life as well.

It also looks like Vader is back once again. :)
6/22/2015 c6 RandallBeast19
Go Cera! I believe in you now, and hurry to young Littlefoot as fast as you can. :)
6/22/2015 c5 RandallBeast19
Wow, wow, I tell you what, wow! He saved her life! I must say that was quite a noble and heroic act he did to save her.
6/22/2015 c4 RandallBeast19
Cheering for the death of a child? Now that is something that goes beyond the point of evil. Also, I'm curious to see their final destination, and what's in store for Cera.

Good chapter, buddy. :)
6/21/2015 c3 RandallBeast19
Wow, Cera certainly has experienced quite a lot of sadness and tragedy, and this mysterious specter does seem oddly familiar to me. I guess I'll find out in the next chapter.

Great story, and I'm loving it.
6/21/2015 c2 RandallBeast19
Despite my feelings towards Cera, I actually do feel bad for her, and I'm excited to see what's lies ahead for her. Good story. :)
4/23/2014 c1 RandallBeast19
Nice story, Darth. I really enjoyed reading it.
3/6/2014 c1 21TitanicDisaster15
Looks good.
6/23/2013 c7 VONDON WILES
TO AUTHOR DARTH WILL 3 I THINK THAT LAND BEFORE TIME AND STAR WARS CROSSOVER FAN FICTION STORY THAT YOU WROTE A CHANGE IS MADE CHAPTER 7 ACT 3 SCENE 1 AN ALTERED FUTURE WAS GREAT
5/1/2013 c1 1PoeticJustice446
i love this!
8/30/2012 c7 2JudgmentDragon25
That was quite a shocker. NEVER, had I seen Sharptooth transform into that same dragon that Cera envisioned.

So that's how it happened as to why Cera came back. Nicely done.

:D
6/29/2011 c6 22WTF123
Wow. I knew Darth Vader was a douchbag in the Empire Strikes Back, but this makes that look like nothing. It's amazing that all this could happen while not altering the events of the first movie (much.)
6/29/2011 c2 WTF123
Is Darth Vader really trying to take Cera to the Dark Side? Or is this sometime after Return of the Jedi?
26 Page 1 2 Next »