for Taboo Tonight

5/17/2014 c1 2Petra Anderson
do isshin's reaction
2/28/2013 c1 xxrxuxsxtxyx
I love this story please write more 10/10 btw i always ignore any grammar mistakes i read other reviews and they were talking about grammar mistakes but i couldnt care less if you have them or not like i said i ignore stuff like that so definetely 10/10
10/27/2012 c1 8I'm My Own OC
very interesting. loved it ;)
6/18/2012 c1 KatzeNoel
wow
6/2/2012 c1 1JamesTouchdown
Hmm, this story was okay, though it could have used spellcheck and some variation during their union, like, say, a dildo? Even though it didn't give me much of an erection, you have made a valiant attempt at this pairing, I applaud you. 3/5

Keep writing,

Snow
6/2/2012 c1 JamesTouchdown

Keep writing,

Snow
4/29/2012 c1 3LuvleeCookieChan
lol. I wonder how Isshin would reach to THAT one! Weird, but interesting story and pairing.
4/26/2012 c1 SpaceShipEarth1
They are busted
9/17/2011 c1 12MikuxLuka401
Well, it wasn't bad by any means, it was actually pretty good. However I would have liked it to have been longer with more plot and explanation. I'm just not that into PWP'S but good idea nonetheless.

Madrox out MMFWCL
7/26/2011 c1 Sephiroth owns u all
Awesome Story
8/1/2010 c1 1DarkAngel2345
this story was really good... i liked it alot... also... i've been working on one myself... for naruto... if you would plz read it and review... thnx
9/22/2009 c1 1Sashu
nice very well written i must say.
9/16/2009 c1 2Paradoxismminant
Eh...okay. A little better on the whole grammar aspect. But the computer coding/spacing thing is still a little odd.

Kudos for trying for improvement, though.
8/12/2009 c1 1lWhite foxl
i have to agree. it's good just not what i expected. sorry. it's different but i still liked it; although sadly it's not a favorite
8/5/2009 c1 1Scythe Massakur
Well that was...odd...I shivered with revulsion afterwards. Not because of you, but because the story just was not what I had expected. Ugh. Lemme just give you a grade derived off writing ability rather than content. 6.8/10