for Naruto: The birth of a bounty hunter

9/2/2018 c14 4Monster King
Great story.
6/4/2018 c14 Hollydoor
I absolutely love this story! Please make that sequel.
6/4/2018 c13 Hollydoor
I'm suitably horrified by this chapters ending. Can I blow up the colt of insainly green youth?
11/1/2015 c14 29Silvereye-BW
Sweet. Liked the story.
5/17/2015 c14 chris kidder
keep on writing
5/5/2015 c9 6Averell Torrent
I would laugh if Shino went to geonosis and was constantly twittching because of the people.
5/5/2015 c7 Averell Torrent
Alright, exactly what ship is being used here? At first i was thinking the Slave one or at least a ship of the same type or model or whatever. Point is, i was sure the ship wasnt big enough to have a bunch of rooms. I know this isnt an absolutly cucial detail the plot, but what am i supposed to envision here? Its important to me as a reader.
5/4/2015 c6 Averell Torrent
Now, my biggest problem her was not so much the length, though it still bugs me, as much as it is the rate the story progresses. It moves a bit to fast. And then, my biggest issue, at some point you switched between past and present tense. This is a bit anoying.
5/4/2015 c3 Averell Torrent
It is enjoyable. You have a good thing here, but it is small and could go frm good to great with expansion.
5/4/2015 c2 Averell Torrent
Once again, i feel that some better development would be better. I doubt that Solo would just accept, even as begrudgingly as you described. Why were there no other questions or anything. No really lastng doubt in Solo. And, while i aknowlage the fact that many might not have read it, in the comic depicting Fett's point of view of star wars the force unleashed 2, there was a part where he worked with someone ese he seemed to trust somewhat. I realise that that might only be relevant to me, but should you ever xome back to expand on the story or something, i feel that is a note worth taking into consideration.
5/3/2015 c1 Averell Torrent
I dont know enough about the story yet to say it is good or it is bad, but i had some notes. One, this is a bit fast pased. Two, di the ship really get fixed that fast? It was damaged and then it was ready for take off. Just saying.
4/6/2015 c1 Arby's Chicken Sandwich
thank god bobba killed sarlarc...On the extended universe he fell into that thing 3 Times ! THREE FUCKING TIMES
2/15/2015 c14 1yindragonkiba
Hmmm
11/12/2014 c14 liliDreamer89
Love the story so far. So can't wait for the next chapter. An very well written and funny 2. Let me know when part 2 is out?
10/11/2014 c14 strabimonx