for Return To Me

9/15 c16 vladskar
what an amazing story! any chance of a sequel? or at least some bonus chapters lol i’m dying for domestic!eric
5/16/2019 c16 Guest
That’s it?! I need more! Please!
10/28/2018 c16 5ThatGirl54
I have absolutely loved reading this story, from start to finish it had me completely gripped! Fantastic writing :)
5/1/2018 c9 1demurehybrid
Damn. So THATS what happened. That's fucked up
5/1/2018 c8 demurehybrid
Eric is so intense. He still cares for her but can't stand to actually talk to her..I feel so bad for the both of them
5/1/2018 c5 demurehybrid
Man Eric is soo jealous. I hope you do another flashback bc what could be been so bad that they had such a messy breakup? The suspense is killing me
5/1/2018 c4 demurehybrid
Also, jealous!Eric made me laugh SO hard. He is so possesive
5/1/2018 c4 demurehybrid
Omg finally, it's like love at first sight!
5/1/2018 c3 demurehybrid
Eric is definitely intrigued by her. The only 'critique' I've found so far is that there aren't any descriptions of Paige besides she's 5'7" and later revealed to have red hair. I feel like I have to come up with my own image as to how Paige and her friends look. Which, if that's what you want the readers too, cool. I just found it out bc usually (myself incl) authors include detailed descriptions of their characters so the readers can envision the authors story.
5/1/2018 c2 demurehybrid
Ahh so THATS how they met. I like that Paige has some balls, tho I don't think Eric is fond of that just yet lol
5/1/2018 c1 demurehybrid
Nice start. I'm really intrigued so far. I wonder what happened btwn her and Eric that caused them to break up?
3/8/2018 c16 BlackBat01
This was so romantic and it never felt cheesy or overdone. You did such a great job. Thanks for sharing your story.
7/24/2017 c16 Guest
love it.

But i was HOPING for a another Tue Blood story with Godric and one awesome OC.

Please.
5/26/2017 c4 4DawnSouls
You know im Swedish so i can help you with what Eric and Pam are saying
1/14/2017 c1 Guest