FanFiction.Net
for Who Will Pick You Up When You Fall Down

7/25/2020 c10 110Mini Goat
How can you just leave this here? Leave us hanging like this?! I must know what happened!
2/29/2020 c10 Guest
What were the ending ?
2/13/2020 c10 7getcarter
Shoot...I didn’t even notice this wasn’t complete. I know it’s a long shot but hope you finish it someday. It’s great!
2/26/2018 c1 6best-life-ever
I would really like to read this story but I can't start it just to be left hanging, please start updating again!
4/17/2017 c10 13Moebius2015
Now that would be nice with an update... What does the general want?
4/17/2017 c4 Moebius2015
I love the fragile connection between them
11/7/2015 c8 1Tamolino
Ohhhhh please update :( it has been so long :(
1/4/2015 c9 Tamolino
I came here to check out if this story is finished, and still nothing :( Please, please continue!
12/18/2014 c1 Dafidowndilly
I realize it has been a while since you wrote this story and may have moved on to others ... But... Would you please go back to it and finish it.
8/13/2014 c10 Tamolino
Ooooooh! Please continue this story :(
8/10/2013 c10 68fanka77
more!
5/8/2013 c10 pain in the mikta
Darn! This was doing nicely and here it stops...
:-(
2/8/2013 c1 Susash89
Second time I've read this forgetting it wasn't complete. Will you ever finish this enjoyable story
11/14/2012 c10 L Tanney
Your story is very well written. You have caught Jack and Sam wonderfully. I look forward to the rest of the story.
9/1/2012 c10 Sonnenblume
Well that's a amazing fanfiction.

The idea? awesome! the writing style? awesome? Okay, some of the over-fluffy moments, like Jacob tells Janet the thing with soul mates - that wasn't my favorite part, but the whole story is just fuuuuing amazing ;)

But why the hell don'tyou updated this story? because i, and i think all the others too, want to read the end of the story...
153 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »