for Some sort of an organization

11/19/2012 c1 7superkim111
Brilliant. Just brilliant.
7/31/2011 c1 29Skoellya Seyth
I know it's been a while but this story deserves a lot more attention than it got, funny, in character and very clever- everything you need in a Ocean's 11 fic. Well done.
12/27/2010 c1 Hijokugei
That's actually quite nice. You should do a follow up on Ocean's 11 actually taking the mantle.
12/11/2009 c1 8Anon and anon
Very nice!

I love the plan-within-the-plan, and the message within the banana is just amazingly true to the Danny/Rusty dynamic. Definitley a fun read!
8/16/2009 c1 130otherhawk
I really do like this story and I'm extremely honoured and flattered to think that I could have inspired it in any way.

Love the Basher pov. Nice choice and I thought you wrote him really well. And like the outside perspective and the constant Danny and Rustyness - which I thought you wrote really well, all conversations without ending or noticeable sense but which somehow make sense anyway.

And really loved the food, especially the banana - and can picture the look on Virgil's face when he found it - and Rusty wanting to screw Benedict just "a bit" and the "alien mind speech" thing. And see, it's interesting to see them withholding information from the others like that. (And they're going to be in *trouble*) I always saw them as having shared the plan in O12 and it's amusing to think they might not have. Could imagine it appealing to their sense of humour, over and above the needs of the con.

Anyway, thank you for sharing this, and I hope you decide to write more!