for Desert Dust and Gold

8/13/2011 c1 4Natalie Thropp
I adored reading this! I wish there was more to it; I'd love to see what you have dreamed up next for Adam and Tick.

~Nat
2/6/2011 c1 9Surfing bus
Wooop Adam!

My new love for Priscilla, especially Tick and Adam (but the Ben Richards Tick)

I loved this scene, especially when Bernadette was hugging Adam-cutest moment ever!

You got the characters so right :)

Love Jo
10/5/2010 c1 45room-on-broom
I've only seen the film yet this was charming :D Well written, touching and very amusing :D Well done
6/22/2010 c1 5Saralisse
After being immersed in Priscilla for the first time by musical storm, I've been desperately searching for good fanfic to fulfill my new-found love. This takes the cake (which has yet to be left out in the rain).

This was wonderful. I looooooove the way you write, and the way you got their characters so perfectly. I could practically see Oliver and Jason. You are amazing.
11/7/2009 c1 bigger
Hi there, great story! love the idea of Tick comforting Felicia rather than berating him as in the film and musical, and love it that its all friendship and closeness and feelings rather than explicit.

please please please write another one!
8/19/2009 c1 4Lila75
Love it, it's so sweet! I'll see the characters with different eyes when I see Priscilla again on Saturday - loved it first time round but there was so much to take in that the subtleties kind of passed me by, but this great insight will make me see them with new eyes.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service