for Sugar Poison

11/5/2010 c2 sun-summoner
So, I like how she's all sweet on the outside, but in the inside she's all "you moron, you sicken me, I hate you". ;D And how she walked in and everyone became silent, but then she gave them the face and they all relaxed. Poor campers, they have no idea what hit them.

Anyways, can't wait to read more (:
11/5/2010 c1 sun-summoner
I know I'm not supposed to like her, but I already do. xD

She's just sadistic like that and, I don't know, I like those kinds of characters. Her description really gave me the creeps (meeting her in a dark alley would be scary as hell), so you did your job well! *reads more*
6/30/2010 c2 8November Rising
I quite like this. I love Eris, you write fairly well, and I don't see any glaring errors in your grammar, syntax or spelling. Nice job!

As for your review for my story, you're wrong, but you're the closest yet.

Sayonara,

November.Rising
10/18/2009 c2 24Heartless-are-squirrels
I LOVE the oc!((the evil one))SHE REMINDS ME OF ME!jk. bt I do lyk her the best.

pleaz update!
10/11/2009 c2 Wyn
This is very well written piece of writing. This is the first time I have reviewed anything on this site, but this is brilliant and I want to know what happens! I am a writer myself but I am having serious writer's block. I like how the main charater is actually the one who is the villain. It puts a nice spin on things. Keep writing as I want to read on!
9/15/2009 c2 figureskatingismypassion
Wow i loved it!
9/7/2009 c2 6aesthetic promises
This is just an AWESOME story. PLEASE CONTINUE!
9/5/2009 c2 14OceanMist9
Nice job! This is an awesome story with amazing detail. R&R mine?

~Ocean
9/5/2009 c1 OceanMist9
Whoa. Very creepy :) But awesome! Can't wait to see where you go with this one :D

~Ocean
8/30/2009 c2 2The Ocean Is My Inkwell
Oh, my review is a bit belated. Sorry. BUT I'M GLAD YOU POSTED CHAPTER 2!

I really can't wait to know what happens. Please update!

~Katrina Mae

P.S. Don't worry about the constructive criticism you get. You're still improving! Keep it up! Lots of people criticized me, too, but I just looked at the gist of what they were saying, and I realized that they were helpful (though sometimes annoying). So, please keep writing!

P.P.S. My "P.S." turned out to be longer than my actual review! XD
8/28/2009 c2 4Enna Moon
I really don't think a daughter of Eris would be that pretty. You're writing is pretty good, but I just don't think you're main character makes sense.
8/21/2009 c2 6September Sorrows
I think this chapter had a few typos/punctuation errors, all ones that are easily overlooked during the editing problems.

However, I still really enjoyed reading this. It's odd-I usually hate OC stories, but I'm enjoying this one. =)

Good job! I look forward to more chapters

~ B a i l e y

Oh! By the way. I drew your character. (Sorry-Have you mentioned her name at all?) The rough draft is done. I'll send you a link sometime. =)
8/21/2009 c2 26SisterGrimmErin
Lovely description, but the plot kind of lacks a bit of punch. You need to live up to the beginning- this doesn't literally put the camp in flames, it's just her being a little mean. After such a hugely intriguing prologue, you need to either foreshadow or make it clear why this is important.

Also, Eris in Sightless is a bit different from your character. Eris tells Thalia that she fears responsibility, which is a key plot point and helps Thalia out at many turns, as harsh as it is. The daughter merely wants to cause unbridled chaos for the pleasure of causing chaos. Eris plays with strife as a means to get her own ends, because within chaos there exists a sort of eerie order. Also, there was greater internal strife by her telling Thalia that. She did have a plan.

I also find it slightly irritating that you did in fact take a key character description from Sightless without permission. We don't appreciate that, even if the story is good. Next time, please ask and not take description from us. It's considered bad writing in most fandoms.

That said, it's a well-written prologue. The first chapter goes slow and fails to live up to it would be my constructive criticism.

Erin.
8/21/2009 c1 SisterGrimmErin
A lovely, catchy beginning and description. Correction: Eris is not an Olympian or necessarily affiliated with Olympus. In most versions, she's a daughter of Nyx, no father, and therefore can swing either way in the battle of gods vs. Titans.
8/21/2009 c2 16Mahersal
she's an evil little freak. Haha I love her.
25 Page 1 2 Next »