for Love Emergency!

7/24/2010 c3 WishingWanderer
AWESOME story. I Can't wait for the next chapter. Did Allen reconize her as looking like Van's dead wife? Will she still have the same powers plus a healers touch. Afterall, she said when she came to Gaea everything evolved: her perdiction, tarot readings, gut feelings that became very accurate, and her visions. Maybe healing power can be added to the list of psyic powers. Anyway, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEEEEEE write more soon! I look forward to it. :)
1/16/2010 c1 2Chocolate Shoppe Junkie
Hello,

I love the idea for the story but there are some mistakes that are taking away from the story's power. Do you have a beta? If not I'd suggest getting one before you post the next chapter and having her/him review the previous chapters. You'd be surprised how much they can improve upon the original story. If you need a volunteer I'd bee happy to help. You can find my Beta profile under the Manga/Anime section. Otherwise keep on trucking. It's a great idea and I'm sure it will lead somewhere great.

CSJ ^_^
8/24/2009 c3 3Fay mi
Hi I love your story hope you'll update soon but who was van's wife?
8/20/2009 c3 thepinkmartini
That was a good chapter and I'm glad that you gave some sort of glimpse into the life of Van's family.
8/20/2009 c3 kimmi0490
awesome chapter, looking forward to your next one. :D
8/20/2009 c3 4Inda
Keep it coming. oh his wife looked like Hitomi oh interesting! Roll with it!
8/11/2009 c2 Inda
Nice story. Keep it coming and oh some errors just watch closely! Keep it rolling!
8/11/2009 c2 kimmi0490
oo i like this story, can't wait for your next chapter. :D
8/9/2009 c2 goddessofanime2003
I really like the story. update soon.
8/9/2009 c2 loneshinobi
Love chapters one and two , please update soon
8/7/2009 c2 yubima-chan
sorry for not write before...

i like it, was really funn

please next.(sorry for the short, but i want sleep^^)
8/7/2009 c2 thepinkmartini
Great chapter! I love the insinuations and such about Hitomi being naked. It was funny. About moleman, he's not out of character at all. He's perfectly fine and he does seem like a perv.
8/7/2009 c1 thepinkmartini
I like the idea a lot.
8/6/2009 c2 2karma eater
so, how old are Van and Hitomi?