FanFiction.Net

I know what happened
11/19/2010 c32 23beautiful-surreal
Aw, that was cute. ♡♡♡
11/12/2010 c20 4annea101
GREAT JOB no really i mean it "gives virtual cookies to griffinrose" hope you like em
6/2/2010 c30 20Insanity4Apples
is this story complete? because the end is quite a cliffhanger.
12/25/2009 c31 Denalien
waow atleast i got the time to read it!

It i great,but BB's new power really don't make sense to me...

care explain ater the whole thing?
12/13/2009 c30 Denalien
cool chapter, but i don't see why you changed BEASTboy's power, it's a part of his sistem because of his accident, some..."belt" shouldn't steal PART of him...
12/10/2009 c29 Insanity4Apples
This is my fav bb story! Please, please, PLEASE update soon!
12/3/2009 c29 15Novus Ordo Seclorum
I pride myself on being as honest as possible, so all of this isn't exactly what you want to hear, but I am going to say it anyway. This chapter was...not one of my favorites. You have a lot going on in this story, including a few very workable OC's who you have developed fairly well. This story has been a rather gripping read so far, but there are a few lingering questions that are irking me a little.

When exactly did Beast Boy get away from Slade? Did I just miss it or something? One chapter he gets caught and then the next he is free as though it never happened. I could have just missed it (and I would feel bad if I did) but I just don't remember the scene very well and usually something like that would stick out to me. This chapter didn't really do much for me. I like parts of it, like the gang trying to figure out why Beast Boy is losing his powers and all of that, but there are certain parts that seemed rather...forced to me.

My advice (and I'm not sure if you want it, because I am by no means an expert or anything) would be to only write a new chapter when you feel ready creatively. It doesn;t do you any good to force yourself into writing when you feel uninspired, nor does it make your story any better. All that it accomplishes is digging you deeper into a rut and making your job as a writer all the more difficult. I know you feel compelled to update quickly, but it is my opinion that taking your time is often the better road to travel down; it leads to better writing and a more enjoyable reading experience.

If you want me to elaborate any further, or just want to blow off some steam, feel free to send me a PM. I am by no means trying to offend you as an author nor do I intend to stop reading your story. I just feel that this last chapter wasn't quite in line with the rest of your story from a readers point of view. As I said, feel free to PM me if you have any questions. I look forward to seeing what happens next!
11/18/2009 c28 22evemiliana
That was awesome. I like how you made Gary loopy. it was funny.
11/16/2009 c27 15Novus Ordo Seclorum
Interesting...I am just curious, when exactly did Beast Boy get saved from Slade? Did I miss that part somehow, or is there going to be an upcoming explanation? Anyways, the last two chapters were pretty good. You are letting the character's personalities really bounce off of one another, which is good, and you manage to keep the dialogue between them rather genuine.

Over the last few chapters, I have been a bit overwhelmed by all that you have going on. You have quite a few plot deviations going on at the same time, and you have been jumping around quite a bit to keep the readers current on all that is going on, which is good, so long as it doesn't get out of hand. I kinda walked away from the last few chapters a little confused...maybe it's just me. I look forward to see where you go in the next few chapters, as that will really give me a privvy into where you plan to go with this. PM me if you want me to elaborate on anything that I've said here. Good luck with the next few chapters!
11/14/2009 c25 Novus Ordo Seclorum
Good chapter; nice plot twist at the end. You definitely have built up quite a bit of suspense so far! I have enjoyed reading this story to this point, and with each installation you seem to play on the tension that you have already built and, and really make it work for you.

I am looking forward to seeing exactly what Slade has planned for Beast Boy. Brock and Kyle must certainly want revenge, but I wonder how they plan to accomplish this. Plus, I am hoping that Beast Boy will get his power to morph back...he seems kind of lost without it! Good chapter! Looking forward to more!
11/14/2009 c25 Denalien
I still want to see other chapters, and i'm hungry...

whaow where did that came from?
11/14/2009 c25 22evemiliana
I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW IT! Well, now my mind can be at rest. At least it was until you put that frikin cliffhanger! Wait a minute, that's actually a good thing because now I'm completely hooked!
11/13/2009 c24 evemiliana
Let me guess, Beast Boy is Gary? I thought so. Anyway, I just really want to see what happens to him. Well, I'm off to update my new story Ciao
11/8/2009 c23 evemiliana
Ohmygod! I have like SO many questions. But I realy can't put them in words. Anywho, your stories are AMAZING and I really hope They find Beast Boy. He's my favorite character in the Teen Titans,other then Raven.
58 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »