for Hyacinth 's Story

5/27 c11 MadamKhaos
This is really good. 3
2/7 c11 Applejax XD
Hopefully Hermione can warn them with none of the others ever finding out, I love how Hyacinth took out Alvida, I vote for Zoro/Hyacinth pairing XD
1/31 c11 mallarieTwinkies
amazing
1/13 c11 CrazyCatCrew593
Hey Author, thank your for updating. Hope to see another soon. I really like this story. May you be hale and healthy.
1/9 c4 TheOnlyRogue
Would you ever do fanfics where she goes through a different portal? I love this by the way!
12/21/2020 c11 1Pinkypi
my vote would be literally for ANYONE she could actually have a chance to spend time with so it'd actually be worth reading about, though Ace could work since technically the whitebeard pirates are disbanded with pops being dead. Shanks would be a shit pair if she's gonna be going with Luffy since his promise is he won't meet with Shanks again until he was king of the pirates. So that'd literally be an epilogue romance and therefore no actual pairing in this story at all. So I guess my vote would be for Ace since he's the only one close to beating out Shanks... who like I said would make this into just an epilogue romance not a pairing during the story which is what I'm assuming most people want but aren't actually using their brain when they vote for Shanks.
12/17/2020 c4 long.star14
should make one for each of the portals they all sound like really good reading material
11/13/2020 c11 Guest
I don't feel bad for the idiots who betrayed Hyacinth. They deserve to have their lives destroyed lol
11/13/2020 c2 Guest
I don't blame Hyacinth for leaving the Wizarding world. I would leave it to rot too.
11/9/2020 c11 1Shadow Wolf 15846
nice! cant wait for the next chapter. also my vote is for mihawk!
11/7/2020 c11 5alaison
Well I rather like Shanks and Harry but Ace and Harry is my second choice. Looking forward to the next chapter, have fun writing.
10/29/2020 c11 Elfin69
glad to see that Hyacinth and Luffy got a new boat and provisions for their journey. it is good that those who truly betrayed Hyacinth are getting payback and hopefully Hermione will warm Neville and Luna so that they are safe.
10/29/2020 c4 mlesley23
the bottom an...
it would be cool if you did this story in different world
like using the first 4 chapters and fem harry but she choses a different world from the list you have of the ones she was picking from.
just an idea is all it would be fun to read
love the story
10/27/2020 c11 Guest
Shanks
10/26/2020 c11 Macaron397
Cool story so far my vote goes to Ace because I really want him to live and we always need more Ace content XD
313 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »