for Naruto: The New Keyblade Master

7/30 c6 HyperA2019
Looking forward to Chapter 6.
4/26/2015 c6 7littleditto
Take your time, no judgement from me. My stories have been on hiatus since 2013. Just don't forget to update.
10/22/2014 c6 Key heart
Good luck
11/21/2013 c2 8peachmystican
Is sakura Kairi! !
8/24/2013 c6 Dragonic Change
Is there a petition that we can sign up like the last time? If so you don't mind sending me a link to it?
11/21/2012 c6 8The Keeper of Worlds
I ask that you do come back adn update this story again sometime soon!
8/12/2012 c6 2Rellek Dragonheart
Put me down on the petition.
6/21/2012 c1 10Crazy as a Cheshire Cat
better choice. Hinata is a strong individual who lack confidence in herself, but she wouldn't understand what Naruto's going through as a result of the Kyuubi like Yugito would.
11/4/2011 c5 1Not In Use Anymore 35
You know, Sora is Naruto's Ventus, Riku is Sasuke's Terra, Kairi will be her successor's Aqua. Can you give Naruto a Roxas?
9/10/2011 c5 4Master390
Hey! It's been a while! I really liked this chapter! This story is setting up really well for what's to comee! I can't wait till the next one! See ya!
9/6/2011 c5 1Mitsuki Lockhart
ooo! i love this chapter~! it was sad and funny~ i love it! ouob
9/5/2011 c5 15Leaf Ranger
Wow. Poor Sakura. That really had to suck for her.

Good chapter. Not bad on the payback on Anko.
6/12/2011 c4 4Master390
Hey! Really loved your story so far! I like where your going with your story and I reall really hope that you have Naruto travel to different worlds to seal the world's hearts! You have so much potential with this story! I can't wait for the next chapter! See ya!
5/18/2011 c4 Darkmaster of the arts
LOVE LOVE LOVE! YOU HAVE DONE WHAT I THOUGHT WASN'T POSSIBLE! congratulation! someone finally adapted the story! and might i say your doing great! love that anko is their sensei. too bad about hinata though,but its cool.looking forward to the next chapter!
5/10/2011 c4 naruhina fan
The reason I'm not at your throat is just because "naruhina fan" was what I used to sign my first few reviews for other stories and it kinda stuck, plus I act like a Nara when it comes to changing it. I guess a more accurate name for me now would be "naruharem fan". I'm also eager to see what worlds they will visit; I'm hoping for certain anime like DBZ, Bleach, Inuyasha, Evangelion, and Elfen Lied at least, perhaps the DBZ world being the Naruto-Kingdom Hearts version of Olympus Coliseum?

Also, as for this chappie, I'm guessing this is gonna lead to a misinterpretation, followed by a "You didn't let me finish" moment from Naruto.
41 Page 1 .. Last Next »