for Starlight

8/4/2012 c7 RaiNDOmEaussity1
When'll Anakin come on? and Rosalie. I'm curious as to them. and will there be a Mara Jade (Skywalker, if she's married to Luke yet.). I really like tose characters, so take them into consideration! ( dont forget Han, either)
4/28/2012 c5 7VestaraJade
LOL! Loved the Star Wars ones! (never read twilight) soooooo FUNNY!
11/30/2011 c7 AaylaKit
Could you put Clone Wars era Boba Fett on? He is SO CUTE! If you haven't watched the episodes Death Trap or Lethal Trackdown, I pity you. You are missing out on a dose of 100% PURE ALL NATURAL Boba Fett cuteness and angstiness!

*sets up shrine to Boba*
10/11/2011 c7 LadySaxophone
This is pretty funny. i liked it. and for the record...Obi Wan IS the best Jedi ever...
10/18/2010 c6 Mockingjay2010
In one of your chapters, could you interview Qui-gon, I know he's dead but still...it'd be interesting
10/18/2010 c5 Mockingjay2010
Hehe poor Luke...but at least he got the fruit basket...which sounds nummy by the way :)
10/18/2010 c4 Mockingjay2010
FINALLY! Someone writes Bella as I see her! Cookies for both of you ^^
10/18/2010 c2 Mockingjay2010
Haha! Mike fail!
9/13/2010 c6 5MiaofForks
lol, okay, chapter six confused me, whatever chapter Bella was in was hilarious, and whatever chapter Luke was in was AWSOME! (then again, I freakin' love Star Wars, Luke and Obi-Wan)
9/6/2010 c3 SunKing2020
Katie is just soooo cute.
8/15/2010 c6 3SkywalkerQueen
I LOVE it!
8/15/2010 c3 SkywalkerQueen
R.O.T.F.L.

I love it!

R u going to interview Anakin?

We both have a thing in common, we both love Anakin!
7/6/2010 c6 Dgxuruend
Lol this is pretty funny and I don't even like twilight
7/1/2010 c6 39Jocasta Silver
Hi! This is really hillarious! You should interview Ferus Olin.

Question for Ferus: Do you like like anyone? If so who?
6/30/2010 c4 JEREMY
This is starting to look like a FanFiction version of "THE VIEW",and you two are Rosie O'Donnell and Elizabeth Hasselbeck.
45 Page 1 .. Last Next »