for The Starborne Legacy, Part One: Progeny

2/17/2015 c1 61Ihsan997
This is really, really powerful writing. The fact that you don't give the entire story away to the ready with monologues but rather reveal things through realistic dialogue is great. But even aside from that, the way you describe the surroundings, feelings and conversations is so strong.

Oh no...is this going to be a sad story?
10/10/2011 c9 1Bndmstrj
Just read the story. All caught up in the characters(which are well written, btw). Must know how it plays out!

Please say you'll update soon!

You grabbed my attention with the opening, and have held it with an iron grip throughout the subsequent chapters. Which is pretty hard to do. Please update soon!
5/8/2010 c1 1Trevor Philip
This is quite an interesting story,
cant wait to see what happenes next
1/31/2010 c9 TheUndeadOne
like this story. hope it will be updated
12/9/2009 c1 Celticdiva
Such an AMAZING story. I have never come across writing like yours.
12/6/2009 c9 2Justiec
This story is very well-written and I am enjoying it. I just hope Bell comes back in the story kind of soon.
12/4/2009 c9 Aerinn
I just wanted to say I think your story is amazing. You paint a beautiful picture with your words. I will eagerly be awaiting the next chapter!
12/4/2009 c9 Seth Roneen
Huzzah! This is getting exciting. And so the boy grows, hardened and strengthened by the world and experience. And he has a loyal partner for his future adventures. I can see Velorian becoming a fine rogue, albeit a rather unstable one. XD

I assume Lycentia will be a priestess? Such a profession suits her, she is a truly sweet girl. Excellent way to build history with Rhonwen and Oone. I have a friend who has had several miscarriages, so I can sympathize. :(

This keeps getting more and more exciting! I am very pleased I found this rousing tale of adventure and romance!
11/10/2009 c8 16mirari1
Very well written! I usually tend to avoid most WoW romance, because I've so seldom seen any where the main characters have any sort of chemistry together (and definitely not enough to carry a whole story), so thanks for showing me that I was being silly:-) Your relationships seem natural, and I like that there is also clearly a plot going on beyond the Mendingwall/Bellthaine angle.

As for POV switches, since your cast has split, it might be a logical place for one, especially if you want to keep us readers up with Bellthaine's doings. The only thing I'd be wary of is not to introduce too many new POVs (particularly since there's only been one major POV character so far), or the narrative might start to sound choppy. That's pretty subjective though, I believe almost anything can be done well by the right author, so if I were you I'd just do whatever seems to make the most interesting story. Gah, I am not useful at all, lol.

Anyway, I am very much enjoying this, so keep up the good work!
11/9/2009 c8 Seth Roneen
Hmm...the plot thickens. Character introduction can be a tricky thing, but who is our brazen new protagonist? A teacher to our hero, or perhaps a faithful partner for future adventures? Having a ladies man is always needed as contrast to the brooding hero. *smiles*

I thank you for continuing. have faith milady! I know you can complete the tale, though I am certain your other half will love the thought, and the story just as much as I. What a glorious gift indeed. I do thank you for your praise. I hope to begin a new tale of my own very soon, though only time shall tell if I follow through. *sigh* The blocks that we artists face non?
10/19/2009 c7 3Seth Roneen
Brava Madame, it gets better each time! I must say, I am enthralled with this tale. It has all the makings of a tragedy, yet the hope of a classic love story. I wonder... The shadow that the Moonrunner saw, was it Our intrepid young Naturalist or the pompous Duskblade who sees Bellthaine as an object of status?

I do hope that she does not despise Mend. She is far too kind a soul to be marred by grief. But then again, that is the way of young love is it not? Once again, wonderful work. I shall follow this tale throughout its grand adventure!
10/15/2009 c6 Melissa
I am thoroughly enjoying this story and hope you finish and get more posted. I also hope your husband enjoys this. It is passionately written. There are a few grammatical and spelling errors that need to be fixed but I am sure you'll catch those when you read through it again. I hope to be able to read more!
10/14/2009 c1 Ina
I love the language you use - it's very fluent and I just couldn't stop reading once I started.

Even though my native languange isn't english the text was very understandable to me.

I love your characters and the drama that seems to be lurking right around the corner.

Excited to read more!
10/12/2009 c1 MelanieLouise
I loved it! Can't wait to keep reading!
10/12/2009 c1 ForeverxAlways10
I love it!

It's perfect, In my opinion.
27 Page 1 2 Next »