FanFiction.Net
for Trapped

5/30/2014 c1 164Cotto
Well, this is interesting: Drusilla and Buffy switched bodies!
Entertianing tale!
Spike translated Dolton's statement as "debase the beef canoe" "why does that strike me as NOT Right?"
This is a fun idea, but How did Buffy and Drusilla switch bodies I wonder?
You know what I'd appreciate to clairify these answers? A Prequel, hey, a good idea would be to make it into a series!
Great work!
Real delight to read!
Signed:
Cotto.
6/1/2011 c1 29Mad Vampire Poet
This is good, although I find it hard to understand. Are there going to be any more chapters? Or is this the end?
10/30/2010 c1 8reflekshun
Thank you for sharing this good read with me.
1/9/2010 c1 35Gothic-Romantic99
Pretty interesting story thus far. It's very original and I like the concept.

What I like most about this piece is how well you have the characters. Spike's character is perfect, his interaction with Dru/Buffy, the minions, and the slayers are just the way he is in the show, with both dialogue and mannerisms. Also good work with having Buffy imitate Drusilla.

The plot is moving at a rapid pace which leaves a few things unanswered, you don't want it to move too quickly. There are some times when I am confused with what is going on. It is easy to fix by slowing it down and not jumping around too much.

Overall this is an interesting plot idea and the action is very visual. Just make sure to pace it better and it will clear up confusion. Nice job on your first fanfiction.
9/8/2009 c1 609Ghostwriter
Hey, I like this idea. That just BEGGED to read. Hey, I made a rhyme! Catch ya on the flip side.