for Dark Defense

6/25 c17 9523046dreams
please update again soon I really love this story
5/1 c17 Spanishforgirl
Soooo, when u updating this? Lol jk but its rlly great and i love how you’re keeping vergil’s personality consistent while making him more complex. Kudos to you! Will be bookmarking this!
3/30 c17 passingbyguest
It's too bad that this story seems to have been discontinued. Other than its tendency to turn Vergil into a Gary Stu and make the antagonistic characters too evil or too incompetent, it does have some potential. I just wish Vergil kept his ambitious nature and was faced with a dilemma which made him betray Harry in some way, because honestly I can't see Vergil being too involved with humans. At least, not at this stage. Yes, Harry is a wizard, but I'm sure in Vergil's book wizards and witches would be equal to ordinary humans. I also wish DMC's demons were introduced as well into the story, not just for the fights, but also because I'm curious about the wizarding society's reaction to Vergil being a half-demon.
3/26 c17 12experimentalDeity
Well. This is certainly an interesting read.
2/10 c17 3Last Step
Is this ever going to be continued? This has been a brilliant story thus far and we were just about to reach the climax. Seeing as you're still updating your other stories up till last year, I'm still hoping that maybe you'll come bqck to this one someday even thoigh the last update was 2018.
11/11/2021 c1 Azure Sky Dance
When is this getting updated?
9/6/2021 c17 Naruto-DXD6996
T-T T-T EVIL CLIFFHANGERS BEGONE AVADA KEDAVRA! And it's such a good story too T-T
8/12/2021 c1 JustHereForthemFanFics
Love the story plzzz update
7/5/2021 c17 2ironboy32
please update this soon, the cliffhanger is killing me
5/29/2021 c14 Pimity
it takes a special kind of author to forget the main characters name halfway through the story. its vergil, not virgil
5/15/2021 c4 Axccel
Vergil is popular for a reason among fans. He's like a civil (but no less rough) Dante. He's like someone you'd expect to have a stick up his ass, but he actually doesn't and can take jokes and dish them back.
5/14/2021 c2 Axccel
Vergil would slaughter an army of aurors, return to his class, and continue the lesson like nothing happened. Because to him it really would be nothing.
4/29/2021 c17 Metalora
PROVOKING BLACK CLOUDS IN ISOLATION!
4/27/2021 c17 ironboy32
in summary

I AM THE STORM THAT IS APPROACHING
3/17/2021 c17 Liandra2428
Bravo you got me entranced with this story. While I don’t think that Vergil would be a teacher, DmC non withstanding, your interpretation of his teaching methods is good. And I love the pranks that you write out for him doing against his brother.
1,288 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »