for Airport '07

11/12/2018 c1 105Pachamama9
Loved it! Beautiful case you made here, and amazing dynamic between the boys.
4/16/2017 c1 victee459
so awesome!I just love it!
12/28/2015 c1 Guest
This was just so sweet. Loved the oni lore & Dean whump/sam saving him!
9/25/2015 c1 reader50
Well written, exciting, kept my interest. Kudos.
Thank you for sharing.
3/25/2015 c1 Sallyannerenee
This is great. They both get to be heroes. Once again you've painted a picture I can see with your words. My favorite bit though is Dean accusing Sam of cuddling him and Sam smiling while confirming it. I can just "see" their faces. Loved it.
1/5/2015 c1 26Fi Suki Saki
Oh man... Sam to the rescue and yet not that simple, because Dean did finished the job by himself, but end up bleeding, and Sam had to make sure he's alright.

I Love it !
12/13/2014 c1 7NoilyPrat
I like this one as well, with the Oni and the airport, with Dean hurt and Sam coming to the rescue. Good one!
9/27/2014 c1 Guest
Your stories are my absolute favorite.
9/21/2014 c1 3NogadamoBhitia
Thank you for writing this Supernatural story and for posting it. I enjoyed it when I read it this morning.
6/24/2013 c1 ziggy.uk
This was great. Poor Dean, not only having a hunt in an airport but getting stabbed by the creatures horn and not far off bleeding out. And awesome that he recalled what the creature was and how to gank it! Thank goodness for inventive little brothers, stealing a uniform and hunting out Dean. And only Sam could have got Dean to get out of there on his own two feet, albeit with a lot of help from Sam. Great ending with the hospital scene, brotherly banter conveying much more than was said.
Yet another fave fic
4/17/2013 c1 187sapphireswimming
Fantastic story. I loved every bit of this one. You know it's never going to go right when Dean is forced to go anywhere without his arsenal strapped to him. And running through security (even after the actual threat) doesn't tend to go over well.
6/26/2011 c1 132Beckydaspatz
Awww...poor Dean :( But Yay having Sammy come to the rescue as always, stupid slow night at work and your stories are the only thing keeping me awake right now! Thanks as always :)
10/4/2010 c1 16J.S lover234
Aw I love your work! It was wonderful :)
10/1/2010 c1 12Creative Spark
Awww poor Dean. Planes and anything related giving him a hard time. Sheesh the poor guy can't catch a break - and I'm glad, it was entertaining to read. Keep em' up.

-Spark
9/14/2010 c1 15ZJFS
I loved this! Awesome job!

EMinnis