for All the Wrong Things

10/24/2009 c25 Dimetriaj04
OMG! I hate Quil Sr. and Sam is so pitifull. This is getting super juicy :)
10/24/2009 c25 7TheVividTruth
“Then, it is this council's decision that you, Seth and Leah Clearwater, and Jacob Black junior leave La Push by morning. You have once embarrassed your family name, and your complete and utter disregard for our laws is appalling. You will cease communication with the wolf pack under Sam Uley. Your choice to continue as a shape shifter shall be yours, but you must make that choice no less than one hundred miles from La Push.”

:O

STUPID CANE JUMPING A$$HOLE!

WHY IS HE BEING SO CRUEL? GOD!

Awesome chapter, I loved it actually. Yay for a sequel:)

*hands a cookie*

Update soon
10/24/2009 c25 hpfan27
Plz keep writing this is very good!

I HATE OLD QUIL!
10/24/2009 c25 Angie38
Please, please tell me that Quil is gonna get his! I really just want to jab his eyeballs out! The markings of a good story is that you can relate to the characters, and I am so relating! I feel so sorry for Sue and Leah, and all of Jacob's anger! I hope Billy gets better soon, and I hope Quil falls down a deep hole!
10/24/2009 c25 brankel1
Oh I so had wish Sam wasn't a chicken of Quil sr.He should've told the truth.
10/24/2009 c25 11chelley0207
WOW...Old Quil is evil! I like that your story shows the council can be evil A**holes!
10/24/2009 c25 19brezzybrez
update soon. please.
10/24/2009 c25 10ishha
I swear. I don't give a shit if he's an ancient old bastard - I want to rip old Quil into a billion tiny pieces, then cook those pieces, and then smash it into even smaller pieces, just to feed it to rats.

Whew... okay sorry 'bout that... the last few paragraphs just pissed me the hell off . ^_^

I love the way your writing this - its not predicable, at ALL!

Biting my nails till the next update,

Anastasia
10/24/2009 c25 6aadarshinah
drama...

oh quil, how could you? *tear*
10/24/2009 c25 Firefly-class
I really hoped that sam had a plan to get rid of old quil because this is getting out of control. he is such a tool.

Isn't billy in the hospital in forks... why would jake need permission to visit him?

update soon. please let someone figure out about old quill's deceit and kick his ass!
10/24/2009 c25 BlueSunsetWaters
O.M.G, I just read last chapter and this. And WOW

Can't Wait For More =D
10/24/2009 c25 mikaeleylee
omg! this is so sad. As if stupid old Quil is doing this to Jacob and Leah and Seth and the baby! Its not fair. Very good story by the way. Update soon :)
10/24/2009 c25 elena blackwater
poor Jake and Leah, i hope sam will help them sooner or latter

great job
10/24/2009 c25 Jacobleah
Jake and Leah were awesome in defending themselves at council.

Even though it was unfair and a mockery the scene at council was written so well. I know Sam will step up and do the right thing. Can't wait to see how this ends.
10/23/2009 c25 3lionandthelamblove7
I am dumbfounded. I can not believe all this has happened and that jackass of an elder, Quil. I really do not like him, at all. I hope he gets what's coming to him. Loved the chapter and can not wait until you update. your such a great writer.

-lionandthelamblove7