for All the Wrong Things

12/22/2013 c21 Inosolan
How long can this tension last! Crazyness. I hope Sam wakes up soon and stops acting like a jerk.
12/22/2013 c20 Inosolan
Awwwww... Little Jacob, so cute!
12/22/2013 c19 Inosolan
Nice to see Jake and Leah really growing up here. It's sad that they have to go through this, but I'm so glad that they are maturing in the face of adversity.
12/22/2013 c15 Inosolan
Yeesh. Jake drives her off and then acts like its her fault that she gave birth away. Dick. At least he's taking responsibility for her and his son though. Maybe he'll grow up a little.
12/22/2013 c14 Guest
Jake's still awful. First he's mad because she didn't tell him and then he's sulking because her having the baby would mess things up for him. Dick.
12/22/2013 c6 Guest
Jeez, Jake is such an ineffectual dick. Leah should just stay away. "If she's hurt, I'll be sorry." Yeah. Nice.
10/12/2013 c27 41CharmedPhoenix
I have had this story saved for all week on my phone because I read it, lived it, and really wanted to leave a review! I liked your version of breaking Dawn better b/c, despite me really liking Renesmee, she's a kid and they're different (enemy) species. Despite Meyers best to make it seem like the couple was meant to be, the way she wrote their nature and their mutual un-attraction to one another on every level...well, Jacob/Leah fall in love and have a child who imprints on Ness is better, though it's still the nature thing to consider. Anyway, I loved it and little LJ and I also loved Mary, Kate, and Jack! You breathed a lot of life into them and they were well written :)
9/27/2013 c6 1DestinyC1020
Oooo...I'm loving this story so far! I usually like Jacob/Bella stories, but your Jacob/Leah fic is even more interesting! At least the girl seems to be into Jacob.

Can't wait to read more chapters! :)
4/26/2013 c17 1Weave the Magic
Pleeeassse! The thought of the Alpha shapeshifter imprinting on a half vampire is an insult to the tribe's very existence. Stephanie Meyer did a great injustice when she did this in her book. But for this to happen again, Little Jacob obviously the future Alpha and Chief, is a repeat... Sigh!... Anyway, I suppose it's your fanfic, just as it's SM's books. :(
4/26/2013 c15 Weave the Magic
I'm trying to understand, why is this Leah's fault? So she got pregnant, there was no intention in her part to get pregnant. And why should she tell Jacob when all she knows the father is not interested. As far as I know, this is the problem within the immediate family, the 'uninterested' father second. Meaning, Leah, Sue and Seth should deal with this dilemma first. Jacob abdicated his right to demand when he did not follow Leah. Time and time again he chose Bella and Nessie. All throughout, he has been escaping what he feels for Leah and hides behind Nessie's tiny skirt. He chose not to hurt the Cullens, he chose to hurt the woman he claims to love. His immediate concern when he learns about the baby is how Nessie and Bella(!) would react. Leah, although he claims he loves, has never been a priority. And yes, Jack is right, he took advantage of Leah's vulnerability when he had sex with her and never came clean with how he felt nor followed it up... So why again is it Leah apologising and feeling guilty?! She should be insulted with anger, if she is not too worried about her son.
12/15/2012 c27 11TrustInFaith
Loved it.
11/23/2012 c15 Guest
What's with all the Cullen worship? I think we get it you think they made clouds and bunnies and the world would be doomed without them. And what's with all the damn constant whispereing everytime somebody speaks especially Leah who is kind of annoying and weak. I did love her and Jacob's moment together anf finally one without any of the Cullens or the spawn or Bella being the focus or mentioned.
11/23/2012 c6 Guest
They are selfish as hell making this about them and Seth for making it about Sue or Emily's man stealing ass smh. Sue's upset, so what, Leah isn't responsible for them and it's super unfair for her to have to come back to make them happy and after a while they'd just go back to treating her like shit while she's miserable and sad. Gosh Bella is so fucking fake whiny and annoying just like her spawn, gag.
10/29/2012 c27 Guest
MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MMORE MORE MORE MORE
8/10/2012 c27 Blackwater 4eva
Did Seth just imprint? I can't wait to read the sequal!
616 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »