for All the Wrong Things

8/11/2010 c27 Aryanthi
OMG THATS WAS AWESOME! Hmph that cliff hanger almost killed me lol continue please!
8/10/2010 c27 goodbeans
ugh!
7/29/2010 c27 Cracker679
to be honest i skipped 3 chapters on purpose so much drama lol Old Quil is getting under my skin!

poor Sam doesnt no what to do...

lol seth n kate go great i just new theyd stay together xD

Jacks so nice, poor Billy n Harry nasty Old Quil lol well this is really good just a lot of drama but lifes a climb right?(:

blacwater all the way x) haha well its really good made me cry a little whoa am going soft, better stop reading love books ha lol well tis is great update soon!
7/28/2010 c27 shelbron
Wow, you're story was fabulous. Full of so much emotion and intrigue, with such an original storyline. I was riveted.
7/22/2010 c27 5Mrs.AliceBlack4ur411
Omg you cant just leave it there i am dieing to know what happens ahhhh please update soon and its a really good story!
7/21/2010 c25 3O.oBlueFreako.O
that aint fair! i dont like him in this story,he has no right to do that! thats just aint fair man i wish Sam would just tell him off!
7/21/2010 c24 O.oBlueFreako.O
i cant belive that sam has the guts to take head! that schould be jacob not sam! poor jake i hope billy come though
7/21/2010 c23 O.oBlueFreako.O
u got to be kidding me! old quil rly did kill billy, im so happy jacobs back though.
7/19/2010 c7 O.oBlueFreako.O
whats leah going to do with the baby since its jacobs? is she going to kept it?
7/9/2010 c27 4RedandWhiteRosesofLove
Wow, this story is unbelievable the suspension and build up is to much! You made this story phenomenal! It's amazing how did you come up with this! Wow is all I could say, I could picture this story as a movie. Amazing, love it 5 thumbs up! Please please don't stop what your doing.
6/23/2010 c27 team emmett1
enjoyed reading the fanfic, you are one of my favorite authors, can't wait to read what happens next, keep up the good work. :)
5/30/2010 c26 10kaka96
The end of the chapter is so sad makes me want to cry.
5/28/2010 c27 guitargirl94
awesome story! hope you will find time to update soon. and sorry that I didn't review every chap.
4/28/2010 c9 princessplupin
great stry!
4/16/2010 c19 wtf
Isnt Paul and Jacob brother in laws? Paul is a dick!
616 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »