FanFiction.Net
for CAMP TV!

2/1/2010 c27 6Realityshowfan
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG! LOGAN IS IN THE FINAL 2! HE'S IN THE FINALS! I never thought that would happen! *squees in joy and hugs author*. Thank you, thank you, thank you! I never thought he would get this far! And that was an awesome sudden death challenge! Really, this has been one of my favorite episodes... now theres only Alex to beat! I really don't care if i win, i'm just so excited I got this far! Thanks so much!
2/1/2010 c27 3Madnessisfun
Wow, I can almost hear my character saying he was glad he got the boot when he did. Still good chapter and I loved the end. I can't watit for the next, and maybe last one.
2/1/2010 c27 1Burstofitall
OMG! I AM IN THE FINALE! :) I would be happy if either Logan or I won! :)
2/1/2010 c27 kitsune818
Alright, the Brunch of Disgustingness! I was wondering when this challenge would come up! Wow, I'm almost glad I got voted off earlier in the game. That stuff sounded like crap, I feel sorry for the others. So, it's finally come to the climax: the final two. It bites Jemi had to go, but at least Alex is still in the game! Unfortunately, the last camper she has to beat is Logan. That's gonna be tough, he's probably the strongest camper on the island, even stronger than Seth! Alex'll have to pull out everything she's got to beat him. Good luck, soldier! I'll be here for the finale, until then, this is Seth "Chopper" Fujimoto, over and out.
1/18/2010 c26 4author999
I really liked the chapter. Sad to see Hunter get the boot last time but I knew it was coming. He’s one of those characters who will get very far but is too nice to win. I loved seeing the eliminated players again and Hunter was definitely right about Lola being born mean. Anyway I can’t wait to see who takes it all. Update soon!
1/18/2010 c26 6Realityshowfan
aw that was a nice chapter! Nice to hear from the eliminated contestants!
1/18/2010 c26 kitsune818
Alright, it's the "After the Dock of Shame" episode! It feels cool to see your ideas come to life in someone else's story! Glad to have suggested it!

Oh, Seth and Riley seem to be getting along very nicely! Oh, Seth, way to go complimenting Riley's hair! I really do think that streak would make a great hairstyle.

Ha, Seth's comment about Chris butchering songs had me laughing out loud! And again during the Seth-Chef moment!

This was an excellent chapter, and I'm not just saying that because you used my idea! Can't wait for the next part of the episode, and then, the big finale! Chopper, out!
1/18/2010 c26 1Burstofitall
I loved the chapter! :D It was so funny! Great seeing all the eleminated campers! My mom was trying to get me to help her put my clothes away, but when I saw this updated I was just like, "No". Her face was HYSTERICAL! :) I loved the chapter! :D
1/18/2010 c26 3Shikamaru's Twin
Alright we get too see the eliminated contestants this time :D. I agree with Hunter I think Lola was born angry lol. I just realized that there's not all that much left in this story kind of makes me sad. Aw yay Seth likes Riley's streak. Go Jace defend your woman lol. Well I can't wait to read the next update... later.
1/13/2010 c25 5burnthrough
Even though she's my character, I laughed so hard whenever Jemi was with Logan. I forgot that theyvha gotten together so once he wrapped his arm around her I was all, "What?" Haha, epic chapter. (My friend dared me to say epic.) Why do I have a feeling that Jemi's gonna get kicked off?
1/13/2010 c25 3Shikamaru's Twin
Sweet final 3... and I actually though Hunter would be going home. What to do after this... maybe make another one of these and have like the first half that went home in this season come back and compete against six new or the first six that went home in TDA or something... really I'm not good with ideas haha.

Whoot Riley got mentioned... ok so that mention reminded me that I said I would review every chapter which I forgot to do because of school being crazy but atleast I'm reviewing now right?
1/13/2010 c25 6Realityshowfan
! Logan is in the Final 3! Funny challenge, I could SO see Chris pulling something that ridicoulous! And LoganXJemi is now officially my FAVORITE couple EVER! In the history of fanfics! You really write them together so nicely! Thank you so much for picking my character, because you've done such a great job with him! And it's almost over! NO! Your writing is to spectacular! Any chance of a second season? Probably not... but oh well, reading this fanfic has been AWESOME! Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a great, fantastic story! By Hunter!
1/13/2010 c25 kitsune818
Another new chapter, at last! It looks like Logan and JEmi have officially tied the knot, doesn't it? Alright Alex, you won invincibilty again! You're almost to the finals! Keep it up! Hunter, you played a hard game, man. At least you get to be with Helena now. And with that, we're down to the final 3! Can't wait for the special chapter, even though I think I have an idea of what it might be! Laters!
1/13/2010 c25 1Burstofitall
Wow... It's almost over... :( WAHH! I am SO going to miss the thrill I get when this updates! :) Yay! Alex won invincibility! And the top 3! I am HONORED! Lolz! :} hah! I can't wait for the next chapter! My advice for when this ends is to... IDK... Maybe make another season! Or get a new cast! Or maybe keep some of the old cast and get some new cast! I AM REALLY UNCREATIVE RIGHT NOW! But I totally LOVE the chapter, and I cannot wait to see whose in the top 2! Even if Alex is eliminated next time, I can't wait to see who wins! :-}
1/8/2010 c24 3Madnessisfun
And so the reign of Lola is over, bout time. It seems our final four are on mutual terms, which is cool. I can't wait to see the next chapter.
203 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »