FanFiction.Net
for CAMP TV!

12/13/2009 c22 3Madnessisfun
And so Sam walks. He did well and made it pretty far, I'm happy with it. Liked the challenge and everyones interactions. Hope to see more soon.
12/13/2009 c22 1Burstofitall
Great chapter! Aside from Sam getting voted off, the end was VERY touching! This made my day!
12/13/2009 c22 5burnthrough
woot :]
12/5/2009 c21 6Realityshowfan
GREAT, GREAT, GREAT, GREAT, GREAT, EPIC CHAPTER! I loved everything in it, and my heart almost stopped at elimination! I was sure that Logan was going home, but thank heavens that he's not! Poor Helena... i felt really bad for her, mostly because she was so innocent! But Logans made it past the first 5 eliminations! Gr... Lola's gotta pay! You really make her evil, and i hope Logan and Jemi can work this out, cuz their so awesome together! I always LOVE your challenge ideas, and this one was perhaps the best challenge idea yet! I love DDR! your a great author!
12/5/2009 c21 3Madnessisfun
Interesting chapter, as if we didn't have enough excuses to hate Lola. Sadly I was hoping my guy would have done better, but eh, least hes not eliminated, and hes in a new alliance! Can't wait for more.
12/5/2009 c21 1Burstofitall
AWESOME! Ronald got most of his memory back! Even if Lola DID take advantage of him with that part that he didn't get back... THE PART THAT REMEMBERED LOLA WAS A SNEAKY LITTLE... hey her name is one letter away from LOL! :D And what Lola (I keep writing Lolz, which is how I say Lol) did to Jemi and Logan was worst! GOD! She is so mean! I swear, she'd better go in the next challenge! :P Lolz! Wow I think this is the longest review for you I have ever written (Aside from my app)... Ooh well I LOVE THE STORY! Update soon! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
12/4/2009 c21 5burnthrough
Hmph, Lola.

Trying to get Logan to turn against Jemi.

Gr. They really need to patch up their rocky

relationship. Tsk, tsk, tsk. Poor Helena.

But, Jemi did have a good reason to vote her off.

Helping the enemy.. No, bad, Helena!
12/4/2009 c21 4author999
NO! Not Helena. Darn it all. I really thought it was going to be Logan or Jemi but oh well. Loved the chapter as always and can't wait for the next chapter. P.S. I made my own story on a different sight and I would love for you to read it. I will move it over here but i want to finish it first.
12/4/2009 c21 kitsune818
I told you I'd still be reading the story to see what happens, didn't I? The Chopper never goes back on his word!

Oh, that Lola is a total witch! She cheated to win that challenge! And now, Hunter and Helena are separated. At least Alex and Ron are still in the game. I'm rooting for you, guys! Can't wait to find out what the next challenge is! Peace out!
11/24/2009 c20 6Realityshowfan
awesome, awesome, AWESOME! Loved everything about this chapter! Sad to see Seth go... but i'd rather he'd go than Logan! I laughed so hard at the end, when Jemi kicked Logan in his... Gonands. I laughed so hard! They make such an awesome couple! So sad that Lola lost her alliance partner... but Logan's always free for a alliance! Anyway, awesome chapter, because you are such a talented writer!
11/24/2009 c20 1Burstofitall
That was... Wow hysterical! :D Great chapter! I hope nobody will take advantage of Ronald's amnesia! It would suck if they did... Nice chapter!
11/23/2009 c20 4author999
Wow that was a fast update. Anyway it is nice to see more interaction between Hunter and Helana as for Seth's elimination i wasn't too shocked. For some reason i have a feeling that Lola will try and use Ron's amnesia to her advantege. Anywho, nice chapter and can't wait for the next one.
11/23/2009 c20 3Madnessisfun
So, it seems my character got a lot of air time this chapter, cool. As for Seth leaving, meh. Had to be done. Wonder how Ronald will deal with his new amnesia? Can't wait to see what comes next.
11/23/2009 c20 5burnthrough
Hahaha, poor Logan.

Aww. I kind of liked Seth XD

Either way, that WAS a quick

update.
11/23/2009 c20 kitsune818
Okay, this chapter was a total shocker. I see Seth finally shows that he misses Riley, but it got him eliminated! And on top of that, I lost to Lola? Well, this means Riley and I will be together again. But I'm still worried about Alex, and Ron's sudden amnesia could lead to some problems. Just so you know, just because I'm out of the game, don't think that means I'm quitting this story, I still want to see what happens. Well, Alex and Ron, there's nothing more I can do: it's up to you guys now. Good luck, soldiers. Chopper, out.
203 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »