FanFiction.Net
for Edward's Eclipse

4/18/2023 c25 Guest
I loved this! Absolutely impeccable writing, felt like a continuation from Stephanie myer herself!
9/15/2022 c11 47ForLoveOfMarvel
I've always had a lot of sympathy for Jasper, I have a lot more in common with him than I often realize, probably because we're both physically scarred individuals - his moment in this chapter where he asks Bella whether or not she realizes how the emotions in a room affect him, I realized he was begging her to have empathy for him after all the times he's had empathy for her and been there for her, and this sums it up. I liked having Edward's insight into it; you captured Jasper's thoughts perfect, him silently wishing that he'd been a normal human and not a gifted human, then maybe he wouldn't have suffered as much as he had . . . poor guy can't catch a break needing to feel what everyone feels physically.

You did great work with this series, though it's a shame you haven't updated Breaking Dawn.
6/15/2022 c1 raven haired girl
i wish to read a fanfic where Edward really takes a stand for himself ...like Bella is totally disregarding his feelings he is uncomfortable and doesn't like it that she is so he'll bound to meet Jacob and favour him ...i wish that someo write a story where he just calls out on her shit
6/1/2022 c22 Guest
I always hated that part of the book. I wanted to kick Bella's ass for being a cheating immature bitch. Jacob is definitely immature and not to mention disgusting for using suicide like that.
9/28/2021 c1 jarifshahid
Will you please write Edward's POV. in new moon?
7/15/2021 c18 Guest
I hate the way every writer make Charlie out to be stupid including Stephanie Myers. How did Charlie become a cop if he soooon unobservant as you all write him to be. I live in a small town and we have crime I bet Forks does To. I guess that should be were criminals live because Charlie is a stupid cop that has a shitty daughter
3/5/2021 c6 Guest
Isn't this VERY similar to the work done by BlondieAkaRobin ? I'm talking the exact sentences. I remember because I listened to the audiobook
1/27/2021 c2 Guest
I know there’s probably no way you still check these reviews but oh my gosh. I love this so much. Eclipse is easily my favorite out of the series and this was SPOT ON. It made me mourn how much better the movie could’ve been even more. Great job!
12/4/2020 c25 Grace
This was so wonderful, thank you so much for writing this! Everything was just so fitting and perfect, and really dated my needs after reading Midnight Sun
8/15/2020 c3 1MysticChemyst
Interesting take on Renee! Now that 15 years later we FINALLY have the completed midnight sun, it's always interesting to see how close or how differently people interpret things from EPOV. All in all not a bad rendition, thanks for sharing!

Oh, I also wanted to say that of the SEVERAL EPOV fics I've looked into, yours is by far the closest to how Edward talks and sees things in Midnight Sun. Of course, everyone has their own opinions and sometimes I have my own, differing ideas on occasion of how things go or how he would see things, but I freely admit that currently I'm not nearly motivated enough to write something as long as this and have little right to extensively constructively critique.

thanks again for sharing! (although it's been 10 years since this was posted, so who knows if you'll ever read this)
6/16/2020 c18 victoria
which chapter does jacob kiss bella? i want that in edwards pov :) btw love it!
5/12/2020 c1 Guest
Hi!
Great story! I loved your take on the rest of Midnight Sun as well. I wanted to share a funny story with you, I saw you had written this but there was also another Edwards Eclipse right under yours, so I clicked on that accidentally and it didn’t seem like your writing (cux lol duh it wasn’t) and the reason I’m saying this is, your writing has a style too it. You pick up the characters very well. I also write fanfiction and when someone gave me that comment it really made me happy, so I hope it does the same for you. Really awesome work!
5/11/2020 c25 Guest
this was PERFECT
1/15/2020 c25 Guest
This was the best Edward prov for eclipse I have evere was keep the work
7/13/2019 c24 Audrey
I am in so much awe that words are hard to comprehend so this is all I can say. HOW THE HELL ARE YOU SO GOOD AT WRITING!
745 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »