for UNKNOWN WORLD

4/3/2019 c22 P. Cythera
Good luck with the rewrite!
4/2/2019 c22 Guest
Take all the time you need. I really do enjoy this story that you have made.
4/2/2019 c22 Guest
Good story have you ever thought of pairing Harry with Heero? hope you update
4/1/2019 c22 Aldwyntor
Aww. Well looking forward to seeing a new story. Please let us know when and what the new name will be with another note if possible so we can check it out. Thanks for the update
4/1/2019 c22 Guest
Ok, it is your story.
Just let us know when you post the rewrite, either as a different story or replacing the chapters.
10/5/2018 c21 Anime100
This is truly interesting to read; I see. If it helps; how about the other death eaters and werewolves?

Does Duo have any family member? Or is he the only one amongst the Preventers to not have blood related family?

I also would love to read more of certain weasley and dumbledor bashings. I was hoping to read the part where Harry and the others find rita skeeter and tell her everything about what has been happening and including Harry's abuse at his so called aunt, uncle and cousin
8/4/2016 c3 Guest
Two in each house
7/22/2016 c21 cassiecutie
Your writing is great and doesnt need any help. So far I like this story. Continue writing please.
9/26/2015 c21 Guest
Can you do more, i like it. heero and harry brohters.
5/10/2015 c21 Guest
More please this is getting good to be put on hold.
10/19/2014 c21 Guest
Have dumbardor arastid and have snape be Harry's and herro's father luna be duo's sister
10/18/2014 c21 cat
As far as i'm concerned your story doesn't need any work done except for you continuing on with it. Just because some people say you need work done on your story or new ideas doesn't mean it's true, it's just the way that some feel. How do you feel about your story? Do you like it? To me your story is very entertaining as it is. it has a good plot line, good character representation, easy to follow along and I can 't wait for more. So please hurry and post some more the way you write.
5/15/2014 c21 2Marikalay
It's a shame that people have nothing better to do with their time than roll other people's stories. I just wanted to let you know that I have been enjoying it just the way it is and look forward to enjoying more of it when you pick it back up.
5/10/2014 c21 Guest
You use simple words like made, sad, and angry alot use to find other words that mean the same thing. Add in morebulk to your story. Have Hero and Harry spend time together alone getting to know each other spreading different kidnapping attempts apart. Add more discription to different actions like maybe when Harry is worried he chews on his lip or something.
4/6/2014 c11 FallenAngel98
I don't know why, but every time I think of Harry in the wheelchair I think of Dr. Xavier from X-Men
215 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »