for Emmett's Little Sister!

7/15/2019 c32 3jeoliverio
I LOVE THIS story, I hope you will continue it when you have free time?
2/16/2018 c32 Christyflower
Oooooooh I love this story! This is the first time I've ever reviewed on a story that I read but it's just so good and I happened to noticed that it hadn't been updated since 2015. What!? I only have one question and one question only and it's VERY important... Why have you not updated the story is far too good for it to just stop and be left as it is. Please continue I'm begging you!
5/24/2016 c2 3TwinTigerLover
i understand that you have tried to edit the beginning but i still find it a little 'slap dash?'. the foundation of explanation is there but you have limited yourself in writing technique, have you considered expanded the description side of the intro, giving a better detail of emmett and 'the woman' or a better interval between the two men inspecting them and going to bed. it might improve it because at the moment the first two chapter are almost a skeleton structure, awaiting expansion. however i shall continue to see if the detail improves with the plot. x
10/12/2015 c32 TReneeM
aww that was cute. now please update. I wanna see what's in store for the happy hybrid family
10/12/2015 c23 TReneeM
love it
10/9/2015 c32 DreamUnicorn247
Update soon! :)))
10/8/2015 c32 7Lady Atarah
For Ashleigh to protect her thoughts from Aro, can't she just manipulate Bella Cullen's shielding gift?
9/20/2015 c31 Lady Atarah
Hey I really like your story and I wish that I had read it earlier. I know it's been over two years, but please do try and date soon. Keep up the great work!
8/19/2014 c4 Katy
This is awesome!
8/12/2014 c31 FizzWizz2011
Loving the story so far update ASAP
12/2/2013 c30 Lauren
Please continue. I really like it and hope you continue soon.. Ive been waiting a really long time..
7/21/2013 c31 Guest
I love this story until the ending came and she met Demetri baby she shouldn't have been that excepting she should have been heartbroken sad angry betrayed and most of cheated
7/16/2013 c31 the-compulsive-tea-drinker
This is soooooo good! I really really like this story. Please please please update soon.
5/23/2013 c31 Stinker126 D
OH MY GOSH! I couldn't stop smiling at chapter 31! :D :D it was so cute at first I didn't really like the idea of Demetri liking the baby or them even having a baby at all but I was sadly mistaken because I loved the adorable moment with Demetri, Ash and Little Leo! Hope you update soon.
5/3/2013 c31 Nina
Please continue.. I've been following this story for so long, and you haven't updated in a while... Please continue this story cause I really like it..
245 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »