for The Truth About the Madrigals

2/23/2016 c1 Guest
I CANT BELIEVE IT!
You actually got it right!
Well, half right.
You got the Amy is a madrigal part right but you got the Dan is a Lucien part wrong!
He's a madrigal as well!
But I still CANT believe that you actually got it half-right!
2/3/2012 c7 7X.LoVeIsPaInFuL.X
Love the plot but you should have put in more detail about all of the other events like direct ally after the ceremony and how did the cahills find out about the madrigals eyesight? Did all of the madrigals drink the serum or was it just Amy?
1/20/2012 c10 2clashgrrl
I would like to give you my thanks. For writing this story. Its because of you and this story that I know what fanfiction is.

So thanks for writing a great story and introducing me to fanfiction.
1/16/2012 c10 Shongs1
Yay! Ian get's married to Amy. Poor Jack. You're an amazing writer. This was a great story!1
1/6/2011 c10 Linnea39
I don't like this. Seriously. I simply LOVE IT! ;)

PS. It's JONAH, not JONAS.
7/4/2010 c10 Lapulta
That was so cute the ending. I loved that.

~Lapulta~
5/23/2010 c10 Guest
keep going is to good! mmmmmmm i wonder if ian had hardcore sex lol jk
5/20/2010 c1 2CelestialMacabre
awesome! The entire story is good. Nice job.
5/19/2010 c10 nxstx
Then how about make a sequel about the life of their daughter?
5/19/2010 c10 46Joelle8
YAY! IAN/AMY! LOVE IT!
5/19/2010 c10 1ashleybett
uhh u kind of skippped an important part...THE FACT AMY GOT MARRIED! AND SINCE WHEN IS SHE PREGNANT?
5/13/2010 c9 ashleybett
wow that sounds a lot like Grace hiding things in the obvious places that was genious! how did you come up with that? It makes complete sense! PLEASE UPDATE WHEN U CAN!
5/13/2010 c9 12charonmilkcat
That was AMAZING! After the epilogue, is there going to be a sequel? Keep up the good work! update soon!
5/13/2010 c9 nxstx
Maybe you should make a sequel about Amy choosing between Ian and Jack...Nice chapter by the way!
5/13/2010 c9 LaBella Gomez
Are you kidding? This is the last chapter? Please consider adding more to the plot, it's too good to stop writing now. I had a heart attack when I read this is the last chapter.

Continue!