FanFiction.Net
for The Truth About the Madrigals

11/21/2009 c4 12charonmilkcat
OMG great chapter! dan is just so weird sometimes. update!
11/21/2009 c4 13Mysterious12
OMG!OMG!OMG! AMY! Crud, this is getting really interesting, I wonder how Ian will react, you better hurry up with the story! AH! Dan will probably freak out when-I mean if he finds out! PLEASE HURRY! Is it up? *looks* Dang it! Like I said, hurry! =)
11/21/2009 c4 1Amy.Ian
NO! NO! NOT ANOTHER CLIFFY. i loved it please update again
11/21/2009 c4 46Joelle8
O really really good! I love cliffies! How is Amy a Madrigal, but Dan is a Lucian? I guess I'l find out in the next chapter, so...

PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
11/16/2009 c3 4Arcy911913
Good story. Hope you update soon.
11/8/2009 c3 3PJOnHP
Seriously need to update soon!
9/26/2009 c3 19maraullen
I really like cold and defiant Amy! I also really like Ian and Jonah plotting to win her affection! That's different! I really am enjoying this story, so if you could update soon, that would be awesome... :) In other words, I don't want to yell at you to update soon because I'm afraid you'll be scared off fanfiction... but... I can't help myself! UPDATE SOON! PLEASE!
9/25/2009 c3 13Mysterious12
AWESOME POSSUM! Please update! =)
9/24/2009 c3 6music4evah
Hey! AMAZING CHAPTER! UPDATE!

:] I don't have any complaints besides the whole you made a few spelling mistakes, blah blah blah... forgot a word here or there...blah blah blah... UPDATE!
9/24/2009 c3 46Joelle8
Yay! Really good! Keep it up, and please, update as soon as you can!
9/23/2009 c3 geromeee
me:finally! a chapter!

Dan: update!-foams at mouth-

me: i'm rubbing off on you, arent i?

dan: yes, you are
9/23/2009 c3 12charonmilkcat
that was awesome! please update.
9/13/2009 c2 46Joelle8
ADD TO THIS STORY ALREADY! All you writers on this website need to stop leaving cliffhangers for such long times!
8/25/2009 c2 3Vulpeculis
Quickly! Write more... or else... :) haha! please write more this is so awesome! I love!

keep writing,

Cerberus :)
8/22/2009 c1 jpl12345
So, you're saying that Dan and Amy are NOT related? Can you explain that in the next chapter?
112 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 Next »