for Kyle in wonderland

2/16 c1 Pingu and the blue wolf
Omg omg omg omg omg I’m doing a parody of Alice In wonderland parody of salad fingers and I’m using him as Alice. Wanna do a roleplay of my story?
6/9/2019 c1 Michelle Mayfield
That is really good in chapter 2 I heard you have a bitch with you and the next chapter is gonna be long right well I will do the other chapters for you is that okay
2/18/2019 c1 SP in wonderland
Chapter 1. Down a hole

One day in a quiet peaceful redneck mountin town called South Park
Stan Kyle Cartman and Kenny stood next the bus waiting for the bus to come but were board of the same thing.
Stan: man this place is sooooooooo lame
Cartman: ah so hyug aaaaaaaaaaaa uh I'm so hyug
Kyle: well maybe we should ditch school and go to a new place.
Kenny: (that would take a long time dumbass)
All: ooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Kyle: it's not funny. You know what I'm going home.
Cartman: wait we're sorry it was just a little roast.
Kyle: uh okaaaay.
Stan: is that a rabbit
Kenny: (your gonna make us look)
Stan: no Kenny for real there really is a rabbit look
When Kyle Cartman and Kenny looked there really is a rabbit
Stan: see
Rabbit: oh no I'm gonna be late!
Kyle: late... For what
The boys then followed the rabbit all the way to a hill
Cartman: what are we doing here? I will use my rabbit call to call him here (makes the wrong noises)
Kyle: that's not how a rabbit sounds you fantasy penis
Cartman: (walks towards Kyle) oh now I will kick my friend khal in the beanbags and see what happens boy wabbit
Kyle: get away from me Cartman!
Cartman: come here wabbit:
Kyle: (trips on a rock and tumbles down the hill) aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!
(Stan Cartman and Kenny follow Kyle as they watch him fall into a hole)
Stan: dude
Kyle: (his figure disappears in the shaft) HELP!
Stan: good job Cartman you killed Kyle!
Kenny: (you fool)
Cartman: will he should'nt called me fat (backs away)
Stan: why the hell not it's like calling the sky blue
Cartman: well screw him he's dead anyway we'll be late for school so let's get going now
Stan: okay
Kenny: (I guess we can go with you)
Meanwhile Kyle grew tired of being scared and now confused. Kyle is starring to get used to falling.
Kyle: well this is weird...
The Jew then looks around to find there is nothing yet but waiting for there to be. Suddenly the walls blew up now and lamps flew different colors like red, yellow, blue, purple, and some patterns like checkers pattern or stripes

Kyle: this is starring to get more wierd than I thought...

Still looking at the walls he noticed a bunch of things that floated on the walls

Kyle: what...the...fuck
After viewing he felt some big noise
THUD
Kyle: well thank god it's finally ove- what in the world happened to my clothes?
His orange jacket changed to a sky blue jacket with white pockets, his Jew hat was now black,
And his pants were now white. But Kyle's shoes stayed the same.
Kyle: I will killed Kyle for this
As he brushed the dust off he found a long passage and went through it
(No turning back now!)
1/18/2019 c1 Pingu in wonderl
Chapter 1 pingu's fall down a hole

In a place called the South Pole there was a penguin named pingu. One day he went outside to play with robby the seal but he is busy with something so pingu decided to take a nap until Robby is done with his thing. He was startled awake by a sound of squeaking. It was pinga' toy rabbit! It had a waistcoat and a watch and the penguin was curious and followed the rabbit. After a while following him it jumped into a rabbit hole in the ground and pingu(looking scared that pinga might be worried sick about her favorite toy) fell in after it. The pingu in screaming while he fell stopped cause he realized he fell very slowly so he decided to look around and see what was around him. It was too dark to see anything. After that he looked at the walls and was surprised to see what was falling around him. He saw wardrobes, chairs, maps and pictures, mattresses, tables, and clocks. After he was done observing he felt his feet touch the ground and realized the fall was over. The penguin saw pinga's toy rabbit running down a hall and pingu ran after it, but it got away instead he saw a lot of doors big and small which were all real noot noot pingu said calling out for the rabbit after that he saw a big hole in one of the walls. Realizing that is a way out pingu ran out only to realized the sky had gone pink and everything had gone huge. Pingu looked back but the hole was gone so pingu walked around looking for pinga's rabbit (no chance of turning back now)
1/19/2019 c1 mlmayfield28
Chapter 1 pingu falls down a hole

One day in the South Pole pingu decided to read a book called Alice in wonderland (which is his favorite book) as he read he fell fast asleep. He was startled awake by something pinching him in the wing. It was the school pet. He had a watch in his claw. After he looked at it he ran into a fishing hole. Pingu was curious and looked at the hole and realized something is off there was no water. Suddenly pingu's wing slipped and he began to fall down the hole but slower. As he fell he saw lots of different things floating around him. After checking them out he heard a loud thud and realized he is done falling. After that he saw the school pet running into a hall. Pingu walked around the hall to find out where he is and why he entered here. Soon the pinguin was out of the hall and was in a big garden. He noot nooted to the school pet and realized he was in wonderland.
9/15/2014 c2 40AdrianaCartoonFangirl
Ok, you sir (or ma'am, whatever) are officially teasing me. This South Park story is a crossover of my favorite classic and you're just gonna stop there?! Talk about major tease. Please write more. I have to see what happens.
4/18/2014 c2 Southparkaddict
Oh my god! I loved this, can you continue it plz? If Kenny is the Cheshire Cat or even Cartman... Idonteven think I WILL SURVIVE! (I am listening to that right now)
8/25/2013 c2 Guest
When's the next update!:(
11/19/2011 c2 3thedoctorisdying
Omgish I love it! Update soon please!
12/28/2010 c2 52The Truth's Lie
Awwww...super cute. I loved it! Tweek as a mouse. Hmmm...I'm getting a feeling that craig might be a cat.
2/25/2010 c2 8Filomene Hara
o my god my favorite character is Tweek
11/21/2009 c2 4SubspaceStar
MR HAT IS EVIL! and kyle a book is a book!
10/10/2009 c1 Allosaurus
Sounds very cute, and very interesting. I'll be doing a fic almost like this soon (although it'll be just a play) and I'll be happy if it's half as good as this.

While it's short, it's still written wonderfully. Please update sometime soon. ^_^
10/8/2009 c1 35Prince Darkcloud
omg omg omg

you have to continue this!

If you could make the chapters longer and maybe add a little more detail that'd be awesome
8/31/2009 c1 1roughishstar