for Affection

6/30/2010 c4 SunflowerIce
this is an amazing story and I´m just speechless.. it´s amazing how you worked out L´s past and near, too.. I´ve never read such an authentic story like this about them.. and I think you portayed near very very good.. he´s so hard to understand and I think your characterization is the best ever..

the only thing I still can´t stand is L´s death.. but that doesn´t matter here..

anyway, awesome story.. keep it up..
4/20/2010 c4 15FanfictionalRatt
I really like the way you portrayed both L and Near, and hope that you are able to continue this story. I especially liked Nears part,

and I think that he would have done the same thing. Lastly I think

that its good that some people still write the old fashioned way you do, or else every one else would forget about the proper way to write it. All in all I think that this is a brilliant story, and I respect you for writing this.
4/1/2010 c1 4three-tailed-fox
I like it! It makes me wonder what you'll do for the others! :3
8/20/2009 c2 Imporatant Review
What a beautiful story... Hurry up in making Near!
8/20/2009 c1 Imporatant Review
Your story is anything but touching! To be honest, you made me cry...Especially the part when L is waiting for his mommy... and you made me laugh with the chicken cookie! :D

EPIC...VERY EPIC...
8/20/2009 c2 Smart Angel
NO! YOU ARE SO EVIL! SO, SO, SO EVIL! As if making me relive L's death wasn't enough you still had to put that whole thing about him suffering emotionally and saying good bye to Watari? NOO! YOU ARE SO EVIL!

Other than that, it was a really well written chapter! =D I can't wait for the next fic in the series!
8/20/2009 c2 14Grace Raven
Personally, I believe you did an amazing job at writing this story. I really enjoyed reading it.
8/15/2009 c1 PandaMan xox
Hi, I Really Enjoyed Your Fanfic.

I Cant Wait Till Part 2.

Please Start On It ASAP .

Arigatou . ( ^.^ )
8/11/2009 c1 47Smart Angel
Finally! Finally you published! I was waiting for this for SO LONG! FINALLY! Little L is so cute and adorable! He is so smart and cute and even though I already read this chapter, it was just amazing! I can't for the next one and read the part you added to the end!

A virtual chicken cookie for you!
8/11/2009 c1 3Taio Kaiona
I love this! I would definitely read the rest if you put them up :)